133 Supply Garden Marker

willplaysgolf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This might seem like an odd one, but I have a new favorite permanent marker for marking balls and I want to share the good news. In the past I’ve used either regular Sharpies or Milwaukee Inkzall to mark lines on my balls. They work fine but I’d often have to re mark them after 9 holes or so to have a nice solid line. Someone inadvertently stole my Inkzall so I went on Amazon looking for heavy duty permanent markers to buy. Figured I‘d just end up buying one of those but ended up stumbling across the 133 Supply Garden Marker. In the reviews folks were saying it worked way better in gardens than Sharpies and Inkzalls, so I figured what the heck that sounds like it would work good for golf balls. I’ve been so impressed I’m making a thread about it on THP :ROFLMAO: These make great lines with your typical stencil, and I’m finding the lines stay on well after 18 holes, way longer than any marker I’ve used before.

IMG_0005.jpeg

Unhit ProV1:
IMG_2912.jpeg

ProV1 after a full 18 holes, no reapplication:
IMG_2913.jpeg

Last edited:
Link to Amazon not working.

As long as they aren’t expensive I’d say that’s a good deal.

Link to Amazon not working.

As long as they aren’t expensive I’d say that’s a good deal.
Changed to a screenshot since I can never get the Amazon embed thing to work. They are around $10 for 2

Back