redcamaro72

Reaction score
Handicap
anyone have any advice on putting your thumbs together for your putting stroke? I'm just looking for ideas to improve my putting skills.

I picked up a putter at the shop with a 2 thumb grip on it and thought that someone had put the grip on 45 degrees out.

My advice to really improve your putting is SPi. I used to average 40+ putts per round and after one lesson with SPi, I've averaged 32 putts per round over the past year. Whether you buy into SeeMore or not, their putting philosophy simply works.

I tried a Wishbone grip about five years ago. It's reviewed on this site on the home page.

Didn't like it. I tried for a long time to like it, but it wasn't for me.

anyone have any advice on putting your thumbs together for your putting stroke? I'm just looking for ideas to improve my putting skills.

putting is really what works for you. i invested in a winn oversized grip and use a 2 thumb overlap grip and have been putting like that for 1.5 years because its worked for me.

it has allowed me to not have too much right hand when putting and it locks your wrists so that their is no face rotation other then the arc created by swinging your shoulders.

Works great. Been putting like this for 2 years now. Limits wrist action. In addition, it levels your shoulders and forearms making setup and stroke simple.

Back