ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW!

Once everyone has paid and I get all the info needed, I will work on putting the leagues together based on the preferences you all provided. Then I will have a thread up with the leagues and your draft order. This will probably happen early next week. Once that happens you will get an ESPN invite and PM from your league commissioner.

7 leagues has to be the most ever. Nicely done THP

Did we fill that 7th league?

Defending champ here, of course I have to be in haha.

Finding out your draft slot is like Christmas morning.

Finding out your draft slot is like Christmas morning.
Knowing your dedication to FF, I’m curious what your ideal draft spot would be this year

Knowing your dedication to FF, I’m curious what your ideal draft spot would be this year
5 is the ideal slot. In my opinion, the first tier is 5 players deep: Taylor, McCafferty, Kupp, Jefferson, and Chase. They are above everyone else. Then the next tier is about 14-17 players. With 14 teams, I really hope to get two players in that second tier and one from the first tier. Probably unlikely, but only shot is to be at the end of the first tier. The 3/4 tier of players should run out by the middle of the 5th round or earlier. Depends on how many QBs go.

back end of 14 is a tough slot this year. You’re going to need to hit some later picks that people didn’t have.

5 is the ideal slot. In my opinion, the first tier is 5 players deep: Taylor, McCafferty, Kupp, Jefferson, and Chase. They are above everyone else. Then the next tier is about 14-17 players. With 14 teams, I really hope to get two players in that second tier and one from the first tier. Probably unlikely, but only shot is to be at the end of the first tier. The 3/4 tier of players should run out by the middle of the 5th round or earlier. Depends on how many QBs go.

back end of 14 is a tough slot this year. You’re going to need to hit some later picks that people didn’t have.
I like your thoughts. Definitely curious about chase as he seems to be the most volatile out of the top tier and I feel like RBs are always a hot commodity. if I was at five, not sure if id go him or someone like Ekeler or Derrick Henry (both who also come with some volatility in different ways).

Ended up with the 7th pick in a long standing keeper league and curious how it all unfolds. I’m going to get Mike Williams in the 11th round, and it looks like Kupp and Chase will be kept by other players. Hard to mock as there’s players who end up on the board that won’t be there in the real draft.

did invites go out?

Can't wait!

In the leagues I’ve been in over the years. I’ve had the most luck with picking last in 1st round and 1st in the second round. I’ve only had the first pick once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First mock draft completed. 12th draft pick/order seemed OK.🤷

Prep work…what else to do in an airport.
image.jpg

I like your thoughts. Definitely curious about chase as he seems to be the most volatile out of the top tier and I feel like RBs are always a hot commodity. if I was at five, not sure if id go him or someone like Ekeler or Derrick Henry (both who also come with some volatility in different ways).

Ended up with the 7th pick in a long standing keeper league and curious how it all unfolds. I’m going to get Mike Williams in the 11th round, and it looks like Kupp and Chase will be kept by other players. Hard to mock as there’s players who end up on the board that won’t be there in the real draft.
My only worries about these two are injuries with their age. Ekeler did play the whole year last, but he is due to hit that RB cliff. Just when? And the King is great, but he scares me with how much he was used for years.

The WRs should be incredibly consistent, but you know this league and the importance of getting good RBs.

Do all the leagues have 2 divisions?
Rules did not specify divisions, and top 4 teams wont happen if the division winner has worse record than 3rd place in other division.
Think league four is set up 2 from each division. just want to confirm this is across the board?

My opinion, divisions are stupid.

1664281065837.png

Do all the leagues have 2 divisions?
Rules did not specify divisions, and top 4 teams wont happen if the division winner has worse record than 3rd place in other division.
Think league four is set up 2 from each division. just want to confirm this is across the board?

My opinion, divisions are stupid.

View attachment 9123455
Each league should be two divisions and in the past, the two division winners were in the playoffs as the 1 & 2 seeds, then the next two best teams regardless of division. So it is possible 3 teams from one division can make the playoffs. But since we are back with ESPN, I'm not sure how it will be.

Back