2023 Callaway CB wedge

I can't remember when these are being announced, if it's earlier, but I'm pretty sure tthey're weeks away from the shelves. I'm curious how many times TourSpec can actually claim it's a mistake on their part.

Look very CBX-ey aesthetics wise

I think it's a July 14 release day if I remember right.

Looks very much like the old Mack Daddy CB, but with improvements.

$247 a wedge...oy.
Tour Spec Golf is selling JDM equipment to the US.
It is not selling for the price you will see in stores.

Tour Spec Golf is selling JDM equipment to the US.
It is not selling for the price you will see in stores.
Thanks. I don't often replace clubs, but when I do it's the wedges.

Interesting. Not in the market for new wedges yet, but when I do I will be looking at Callaway first.

Oh, I’d bet if this were a soon to come release that THP would probably have all the info when it was time…I mean, theoretically ;):censored:

But good ole Tour Spec and their lack of fear for any accountability is always funny.

That's a nice looking wedge, and the style I want. Previous versions also had the loft I'm looking for... and it's available in left hand? See you later 5 iron. I can't hit you anyway. And my 9W is better than you so there!:ROFLMAO: I need something between my PW and AW more because there's too big of a gap. 43* then to 52*. I want a 48* in there somwhere.

I’m glad to see Callaway continue in the game-improvement Wedge category.

I'm glad Callaway continued the CB wedges, nice to have forgiveness in the wedges instead of having a blade or "set" wedge

I'm glad Callaway continued the CB wedges, nice to have forgiveness in the wedges instead of having a blade or "set" wedge
Save your self some money, and buy Cleveland CBX Zipcores...
These look not bad for a cavity wedge. Same grooves as Jaws.
https://www.tourspecgolf.com/callaway-cb-wedge-2023-jdm-version.html. I think I saw in the apex forum these are coming out next month
Save yourself some money. Buy Cleveland CBX Zipcores...

Options are a good thing. Golf isn’t one size fits all.

Glad to see Callaway updating the CB wedges, they're a solid choice if you're looking for a set wedge alternative.

I have both sets of wedges.
And I absolutely love my Callaway Mack Daddy CB wedges.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back