For Sale 2023 Cobra Snakebite Black wedges - 52° and 58°

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The wedges are the Versatile grind with 8° of bounce. Both were ordered from Cobra at +1” over standard and 2° flat. The 52 was ordered 1° weak. They have the KBS Hi-REV 2.0 Black Wedge shafts (125G) and midsize Tour Velvet +4 grips.

I’ve taken the plastic off the heads and grips. I’ve not hit more than 5 shots with them combined. The 58 has 2 slight rub marks on the heel and toe. I've circled those. Obviously, the marks don't effect play and can't be seen at address.

$100 each for AC members ($180 for both) and $110 each for non-AC ($205 both). Shipping via UPS/USPS best rate via Pirate Ship in CONUS included.

IMG_0371.jpegIMG_0373.jpegIMG_0363.jpegIMG_0360.jpegIMG_0366.jpegIMG_0365.jpegIMG_0364.jpegIMG_0370.jpeg

Last edited:
Purdy

Bump. Let me hear any reasonable offer you might have.

If anyone is just interested in the heads, or good with the heads being shafted with Modus 115 wedge shafts let me know. I’d be interested on the shaft side of these

Bump for price drop.

One more bump before I go a different way.

Reasonable offers/trades considered. Not sure what I'd take in trade but I'll look at shafts. If you've got an All-In Straight tip shaft you aren't using, that could work for one of them.

Last edited:
Good looking wedges

If anyone is just interested in the heads, or good with the heads being shafted with Modus 115 wedge shafts let me know. I’d be interested on the shaft side of these
I’ll bump this comment in case the shafts are not your thing but interested in the heads

I've had the 54* and the 58* and they were great wedges. I'd still be playing them if I didn't get the T24's for the Victory Cup. I will say I like the SB 58* out of the bunker more than the T24. It was really good out of the bunker and I loved the scallop on the back of both wedges to lower the leading edge.

please close.

Back