CONTEST 2K23 Club Twirl Contest by RyanG13/Hadi05

What we did in 2022 was have people take a picture of the ball in its landing spot (didn’t have to be in the video). Some of the twirls and their end results were priceless.

I’ve personally twirled for what I thought was a great shot, walked away before the ball landed and I was nestled in tree roots 😂
I was locked into the twirls more than result lol

I’ll see what I can submit as my highest and best.

I was locked into the twirls more than result lol

I’ll see what I can submit as my highest and best.

Now you’re talking!

Don’t forget we give away for best twirl and worst result too!

Nothing would be more funny than a twirl for a big banana slice or screaming duck hook into 2 holes over, the water, OB, or rough so deep that a bush hog and tractor are needed. 😂

View attachment 9236285
I haven’t done a bad one yet…. And this wasn’t great. Don’t worry, y’all will know my opinion of it real quick.

If you’re offended by potty words.. I don’t super care, but you’ve been warned 🙂
Effort: 10
Execution: 3
Forearm flex: 10

View attachment 9236285
I haven’t done a bad one yet…. And this wasn’t great. Don’t worry, y’all will know my opinion of it real quick.

If you’re offended by potty words.. I don’t super care, but you’ve been warned 🙂
Club twirling with the same aggression levels @OldandStiff uses to pull on quarter zips....I love to see it.

Club twirling with the same aggression levels @OldandStiff uses to pull on quarter zips....I love to see it.
1. Ouch

2. My goal this year is to flip some of these truths. #TwirlsAreComing! 😡

1. Ouch

2. My goal this year is to flip some of these truths. #TwirlsAreComing! 😡
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

I’ve often thought he was bound to take flight like a helicopter one of these times.

Great idea. Great twirls coming your way.
I'm not sure if it's still ongoing anymore. But nobody has won yet so let's fill this thread back up with twirls!!
Next time I'm on course and filming I'll twirl my Qi-10 because I'm hitting it really well right now. I have been doing speed training though so I might just take flight, @MWard :p

Congrats to @Bus and @That post ! You all have a dz golf balls coming your way’

Back