e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
9 years ago today is when I stumbled onto THP while searching for some people to play golf with and find some info about equipment. Little did I know how entrenched into this community I would get, much less hang around as long as I have.

Thank you to all of the community members I’ve had the pleasure to meet and interact with through the years. I’ve made some really great lifelong friends thanks to this place. Thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for doing what they do for our community, keeping it going and evolving all the time. I’m grateful for all the wild experiences I’d have never gotten the chance to be apart of if not for here during my time.

Here’s to another 9 years, THP. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hell yeah dude! Glad you're here!

Congrats on the 9 years!🍺

You bring so much fun to the forums and even more to the Experiences. Some of my favorite golf memories are with you. Thank you, my friend.

Nice having you on the forum!

Glad you’re here and more so to have met you.

Cheers!

Great job on the 9 yrs.

9 years ago today is when I stumbled onto THP while searching for some people to play golf with and find some info about equipment. Little did I know how entrenched into this community I would get, much less hang around as long as I have.

Thank you to all of the community members I’ve had the pleasure to meet it interact with through the years. I’ve made some really great lifelong friends thanks to this place. Thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for doing what they for our community and keeping it going and evolving all the time. I’m grateful for all the wild experiences I’d have never gotten the chance to be apart of if not for here during my time.

My dude! I'm so glad I got back on thp as well. Here's to 9 more.

Congrats on 9 years, and here's to the next 9!

Congrats man. Happy 9th anniversary!

Congrats on 9 years, that is awesome! Glad you are still here!!

Congrats on 9 years! 🎉

Thank you to all of the community members I’ve had the pleasure to meet and interact with through the years. I’ve made some really great lifelong friends thanks to this place. Thanks to @JB and @GolferGal for doing what they for our community, keeping it going and evolving all the time. I’m grateful for all the wild experiences I’d have never gotten the chance to be apart of if not for here during my time.

I guess you’re an alright guy. 🤣🤣

but seriously, 9 years is a long time. Glad to see you still around and thanks for introducing me to the site!

Happy Anniversary kid…

I’ll save my toast for in person one day soon

Back