A Good Hotdog is Divine

Best Coney Island wieners are the ones from NY System in Onyville RI. Been there for ever 3 all the way with a coffee milk. Also there’s a place in Charleston SC call Jacks cosmic hot dogs amazing there as well.

Oh, nice refresh. Had to go get some parts for a neighbors sprinkler system at an irrigation company yesterday.

They had a huge grill up for customer appreciation day. Not much better than a good grilled dog, slightly charred with mustard and a fresh bun.

Oh, nice refresh. Had to go get some parts for a neighbors sprinkler system at an irrigation company yesterday.

They had a huge grill up for customer appreciation day. Not much better than a good grilled dog, slightly charred with mustard and a fresh bun.
I love a well done hotdog

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I've seen breakfast corndogs like this, but I need a hot dog. Pancake bun, sausage dog, syrup topping.

Why doesnt this exist?
Round or rectangle pancake?

Love a great hot dog, key is finding a good dog. Always on the search for the right one. At the moment I’m going between the Nathan’s jumbo franks and HEB’s jumbo beef franks - the later is a bit closer to a sausage flavor profile

Tour Wrap style, lookin' good.

IMG_9837.jpeg
bow down the voice GIF

Not a Fan. Might have a Nathan's, otherwise Nope

Love a great hot dog, key is finding a good dog. Always on the search for the right one. At the moment I’m going between the Nathan’s jumbo franks and HEB’s jumbo beef franks - the later is a bit closer to a sausage flavor profile
The Nathan's Jumbo dog is epic.

Carry on...

I love hot dogs although I'm not supposed to eat them. My cardiologist says to not eat processed foods. I loved them grilled, on a fresh bun with ketchup and honey mustard.
While we are talking about hot dogs, I'm wondering why they have gotten so thin in the past few years. I like a nice thick, juicy hot dog. I f you get the thin ones the seem to
dry out when you grill them. I hate that. I like to buy the quarter pounder size that are served at Minnesota Twins and Vikings games, and then grill them. Luckily, I can usually find them at our grocery stores. Also, don't give me those hot dogs with chicken and turkey in them. I prefer all beef or beef and pork only.

You know what hot dogs are made of right?…….Lips and a**holes!

I had a really good one Tuesday at Mid Pines, but almost didn't taste it as I was pushing and had to keep moving!
Hotdogs are better when they can be noted without rushing!

Oh, and Costco hot dogs (the 1/3 lb ones) are really good when grilled, way better than steamed at Costco. Buy a 15 pack and bring them home and see for yourself.

Lots of work in the relish here but man that looks good.

Only casing dogs need to apply!

Oh, and Costco hot dogs (the 1/3 lb ones) are really good when grilled, way better than steamed at Costco. Buy a 15 pack and bring them home and see for yourself.
You need to try the Carolina Packers Bright Leaf hot dogs.

My friend Dennis used to work in the Hunts Point Market in the Bronx as an apprentice butcher...He once told me that he would never eat a hot dog again..when I asked why he got this far away look and said "I've seen them made. They put everything in there...and by everything I mean everything.."

that was enough for me. Got a shudder just typing this...

When I was young, the halfway house at our club would cook hotdogs by splitting them down the middle and grilling them. I have missed them for like 40 years.

Back