Aaron Baddeley joins PING

interesting that he will play 11 clubs. i think it was last year when he won at disney (i think???) when his witb was posted and it had a ton of old clubs, and a unique setup iirc. i have always liked badds, even if the mention of his name always devolves into a conversation about s&t.

Feels like a good fit

interesting that he will play 11 clubs. i think it was last year when he won at disney (i think???) when his witb was posted and it had a ton of old clubs, and a unique setup iirc. i have always liked badds, even if the mention of his name always devolves into a conversation about s&t.

When he won the Barbosal Championship this past July I believe he had Adams MB2 irons and some older Vokeys in the bag.

Being an Arizona resident I can see why this makes sense.

I think this will be good for Aaron & Ping.

Being an Arizona resident I can see why this makes sense.

Agreed, he's based out of Scottsdale so it's a quick stumble for him to get to HQ.

Glad to see he is reaping the benefits from his hard work and good play

Nicely said, JAS! I think he's a great fit.

“Aaron has shown a great deal of talent over the years, he has a positive attitude, and he has a home in Scottsdale so we’ve gotten a chance to know him and his family,” Ping Chairman and CEO John A. Solheim said in a statement. “He has played Ping equipment at times in his career so he feels like a natural fit for our brand on and off the course. He’s had a star quality since his successful amateur days, and he has a set of values that are in line with ours. We’re excited to be associated with Aaron.”

I like this pick up.

Wow! Good for both. I'm a Badd's fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he won the Barbosal Championship this past July I believe he had Adams MB2 irons and some older Vokeys in the bag.

Ah yes barbasol! How could I forget? I'm in opelika all the time. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of both parties. Wonder why he went with the i 3 iron, maybe he hits it higher. Nice bag. Hope he has a great year.

Back