Accra iSeries Steel Red

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+

Apparently for the more aggressive swinger, stiffer tip, lower flight than the green.

I asked a couple places today and they hadn't heard about them much less had any idea when they'd be able to order them.

They were introduced to our dealers in Orlando, so any fitters not in attendance might not have gotten the dirt yet. Product will be available towards the end of Q1.

yes yes yes and more yes!! I played the 125 and loved it but my natural inclination to tinker led me to other things even tho at 3 different fittings the iSteel 125 always win. I will say it did give me higher launch than what I personally wanted. It never ballooned but for what I like the launch could have been lower

This sounds perfect for me!

This is still my biggest intrigue right now. Im over the graphite iron shafts for now. Too hard to properly and consistently build the LA's bc they're so butt heavy.

Throwing these in the wedges first to see how they feel. The green series was always what I would fit in to my last 4 fittings but they did tend to launch a touch too high. Hoping these will give that lower, more penetrating flight.

im a little disappointed they went with regular chrome instead of the eco satin finish on the green series

7B48A299-3075-4CBB-A4A1-3F3000D47B59.jpeg

Throwing these in the wedges first to see how they feel. The green series was always what I would fit in to my last 4 fittings but they did tend to launch a touch too high. Hoping these will give that lower, more penetrating flight.

im a little disappointed they went with regular chrome instead of the eco satin finish on the green series

View attachment 9173186
I wondered when you'd put these in play. Excited to hear what you think of them.

I have some of these @Jman we need to speak..

Back