Advanced EV Golf Carts

Raiderboost

2023 Victory Cup Participant
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This is a newer company that is based in Texas. A couple guys at my club have traded their old carts for on of these recently and I think a couple more are thinking about it. My dad drove one of the guys to check it out and really liked it from that short drive. They look pretty good and have some good features. Might be worth a look if someone is looking for a new cart.

Are these carts made overseas and then brought in? I thought I had read that

I read a review that said that are partly manufactured and assembled in Rosenburg, Tx but they did say that probably a good portion of the parts are manufactured in China.

I read a review that said that are partly manufactured and assembled in Rosenburg, Tx but they did say that probably a good portion of the parts are manufactured in China.
Interesting. Thanks. My info might have been wrong, but I thought I had read it was a company buying some of the blank units out of China and bringing them over, adding some seats, etc.

Cart companies are popping up constantly it appears.

Interesting. Thanks. My info might have been wrong, but I thought I had read it was a company buying some of the blank units out of China and bringing them over, adding some seats, etc.

Cart companies are popping up constantly it appears.
The guys last night were saying that they thought these were built sturdier than most carts. More like a Polaris or something like that. Don't take my word on that as it could have been BS. I will see if I can try driving one of the guys and get some pictures of it. I will say that I have looked at it up close and it look pretty good.

We have one at my course, I will see about getting some more info too.

I was able to get a few pictures of one of the guys carts and took it for a short drive. The cart and steering felt really good. It will run with it going about 25 mph. Both he and the other guy that has one said it’s been their favorite cart. One other cool thing is that the charger is built into the cart so you just plug a regular 110 extension cord into the cart so you don’t have to deal with a heavy external charger. This is a great advantage if you ever decide to take the cart elsewhere to the beach or something.
DCD44553-7C7F-4256-9424-599A22E5632C.jpeg
47C0297F-F1A6-41C3-9EA6-D39526E53B12.jpeg
86FD1087-FD65-4BAA-A176-14E76F8CC83C.jpeg4A35C24C-995B-46C5-8867-D0DE368FCB51.jpeg

It looks nice. I'm not up in cart tech but it seems to have the features that I've looked at. Not that I'm in the market to buy one just ride at the course.

I talked to another guy I play with and he just got an Advanced EV. He said he likes it much better than the Yamaha he had before as it's a much smoother ride. He said he couldn't leave a beer or drink in the couple holder with out it splashing around and having to hold. That's not a problem for him anymore. He went lithium with this one and added some customization including a speaker system with lights. Said he has 54 miles on it and is still halfway on the battery life.

Back