andalucia masters european tour(spoilers)

wull

Reaction score
Handicap
it's day 4 of the andalucia masters from valderrama and it looks like sergio may win for the 2nd week running.

he's back on form and he's loving it,fist pumping more often which i like to see.he is clearly enjoying playing golf more now than he has done in previous years.

2 clear with 3 holes to go......

jimenez just played the best shot i have ever seen at 17.2nd shot to about 10 ft max at the par 5 so he might make eagle and sergio might make bogey at 16 so he could go 1 behind......it's tense lol!!!!

This is a close tourney at the end. Great shot by Miguel.

Wow.. Crazy great, lucky, gutsy, shot by Jiminez. I hope he gets it.

Clutch recovery by Sergio.

Great play from Sergio and the Mechanic, love watching this type of golf with the atmosphere of Valderama!

Darn, stuck at work no Golf channel boo hoo. Keep up the posts.

miguel deserved to make an eagle after that shot,he makes birdie to go -5 so 1 shot behind sergio who is laying up after a poor tee shot at 17.his lay up for poor,right of the fairway so a tricky third shot.

I'm on a least a 1minute delay. Angel just missed his eagle

great third from sergio,the tee shot from miguel down the 18th ran for what looked like 100yrds,what a shot.that tee shot looks very tight and tough.i'd be shaking like mad haha!

Ok you have to stop posting or I need to stop reading this thread until the event is over....lol

miguel has a good chance of birdie on 18 to go -6 and sergio has just tee'd off on 18 with a 3 wood.he finds the fairway.

sergio -6
jimenez -5

miguel makes par on 18 so all sergio has to do is make par......if he wins he'll make the top 20 in the world rankings.

sergio missed the green left and short of the flag and was in a crappy lie.i had visions of him fluffing the chip but he played it well to about 4ft.

and segio makes his par putt to win......

well done sergio!!!!

Bah, Garcia is a putz, was hoping maj would win.

Nicely done from Garcia, 2 wins in a row!

Thanks for the updates Wull. Have to wait till tonight to see the highlights.

Good win for the Serge. Hope it gives him some momentum going into next season.

So glad Sergio Won for the 2nd week in a row, we all know he has the talent now it seems like its all falling together again. Dare I say it, he will win at least 1 major next year.

Wow.. Nice paying by Sergio. And I loved his guts when he got in the pond to play that shot.

Aw, MAJ was so close! Well done to Sergio though, 2 in a row is quite a feat, and that's a great track to win on, under par!

If Sergio's putting holds up, he might well be a factor in the coming season.

Back