CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

Muchmore

21/23 GD Alum/ The Dallas Cowboys of Experiences
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
What's going on THP!

This Sunday - Tuesday there's a little inaugural event called the Bag Boy Championship! The Live Thread dropped today and you can find it here. And that live thread is key to winning. But before I get in to the details, let's see what the prizes will be!

@xThor and I were lucky enough to be a part of the Budget Championship w/ Bag Boy last year. One of the pieces of swag was a brand new ZTF with the THP logo stitched on to the ball pocket. When we were asked to return to this event as the Anime Gods, and a new ZTF with our team logo on it was part of the swag, it gave us an idea. Why not give our two previous bags away and hopefully get these in to new THPer hands while helping drive up support for the new event! So this is your chance to win a custom ZTF (stitched THP logo pocket) and hopefully have fun following our event along the way!

In regards to the contest, here's our thoughts. All we want is engagement in our thread. No lucky guessing, no need to pick us to win, just engagement. But there are some rules to that engagement!

Contest Rules:
Must be an AC member
Comment in this thread that you are IN for the contest.
75 posts or more in the live thread after kickoff Sunday at dinner (can't flood the thread early trying to get it done)
Have fun!
*If you're not a US THPer, we can discuss helping to pay shipping

After the event, we will randomly select two THPers in here to win the bags. But we will be checking to make sure you posted at least 75 times. So there is a bit of effort to it (it is a free bag after all) but we are hoping it gets a few more people to interact during the thread instead of drive by post. Let's get the inaugural Bag Boy Championship the interaction it deserves! It's 25 posts per day and hopefully Anime Gods and everyone else involved give you plenty of reasons to interact!

IMG_0511.jpegIMG_0512.jpegIMG_0513.jpegIMG_9785.jpegIMG_9792.jpegIMG_9791.jpeg

*So obviously these bags have been a bit used. We had an obligation to review them before and after our event last year. But they are both still in fantastic shape. And they are free :D And no obligation whatsoever once you win, but hopefully, whoever wins will help add feedback to the ZTF thread as well. Pretty stellar feedback in that thread if you want to read up on the bag!

Very cool gesture! Good on the Anime Gods for doing this

So cool! I've seen one of these in person and it looks great!

Great contest! I will be following the thread as much as possible. I don't want the prize, but wish your team good luck and those that enter.

I'm in!

If I win, can I get mine autographed?

Very cool. These contest are fun

Wow... Amazing gesture. I am going to try my best. This is going to be busiest live thread ever.

Great job boys!

Anime Gods with an awesome giveaway! The only way I partake is id like it autographed :ROFLMAO:

IN!

Great giveaway fellas!

Wow... Amazing gesture. I am going to try my best. This is going to be busiest live thread ever.

Great job boys!
Assuming this is an IN!

I'm in

Very cool contest! Btw-sorry about the joggers and bun comments 😉

Just a reminder that if you’re in, comment IN (or at least a gif saying so)so we know if your number gets drawn to check it. If you don’t let us know that you want to partake, we might skip you if you’re picked!

I'm in.

In.

Not positive I will get to 75 posts in the live thread. But I will do my best.

A little out of the box thinking, I love it. I'm in!

Awesome contest and giveaway. Since I have a ZTF I am going to not enter, but love that someone is going to have the opportunity to get one in their hands...

Love this! If I didn't already have the exact same bag haha

Back