Any Interest in a R9?

benk777

Reaction score
Handicap
Not Sure
I posted before that I had purchased a TM R9 in 9.5, stiff. I toyed with it at the range, and played one round with it. I have since went back to my SQ 460, and am not looking back.

I am aware that we have a for sale forum, but I wanted to first gauge any interest there may be, as I do not have any pics as of now and am not even sure what to ask for it. I can tell you it is in perfect condition.

So do you think there would be interest on this forum? If so, what should I ask for it? If not, I will probably just put it on eBay with a reserve of $300.

If this post is in any way against the forum rules, I apologize and understand if it is deleted.

Thanks.

Ben

sorry that im not interested. if you had an r9 tp 8.5 with a stiff aldila voodoo vs6 then yes, haha. but as a word of advice, to me the reserve of 300 is a little high. i would go with maybe 250 or so. because it is ebay, and it is a used golf club

Is there somewhere on this forum that I can ask people to entertain trades? If this is the place, then would anyone like to offer a trade for the R9? I'm open to anything and everything, from golf equipment to car stereo equipment.

Anyone have a Nike SQ 460 in an 8.5°?

Thanks.

Ben

Is there somewhere on this forum that I can ask people to entertain trades? If this is the place, then would anyone like to offer a trade for the R9? I'm open to anything and everything, from golf equipment to car stereo equipment.

Anyone have a Nike SQ 460 in an 8.5°?

Thanks.

Ben

Yes, in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum

Thanks Craig. I overlooked the fact that the FS forum was also a trade area.

Ben

is there something in particular you are looking for?

Notice you play a 460 in the Nike. Did you get the new 460 R9 to test against it?

I am a recovering club-ho, and happened to be in a slump period with my driver, which is a ho's best excuse for purchasing new clubs. My swing is back, and the SQ is just the club for me. Although I would like to try one in a 8.5°.

Ben

Notice you play a 460 in the Nike. Did you get the new 460 R9 to test against it?

By the way, welcome to THP. Glad you found us. And for those wondering, the R9 460 review will be up this week.

Back