Any taught on golf pride cp2 wrap ?

jazzgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been toying with a few options as far as new grips, I love the golf pride tour wrap but living in British Columbia I have to play in a wet climate quite often. Any ideas ?

I've been toying with a few options as far as new grips, I love the golf pride tour wrap but living in British Columbia I have to play in a wet climate quite often. Any ideas ?
I'm going back to them this year as I tried something different. Wet climates they do OK in but have to give them a quick wipe. The impact benefit is my #1 and feel is #2

I use the CP2 Pro myself. I like them quite a bit. I've had moments where I might wipe some sweat off my face/head and don't dry my hand and the club gets slippery but that is on me and not the grip. I've never played them in the rain but I would also use rain gloves if it is raining heavy enough. I haven't gotten them put on my Apex irons yet but I do like the thicker lower hand. They are softer than the MCC +4 and I like that about them. I may be willing to give a look to the new Lamkin Tour Taper Z5 but otherwise I'm happy with the CP2 Pro.

The CP2 is the grip I have on all my clubs. Last year I played 1/2 the season with the CP2 Pro and 1/2 with the CP2. Both are good grips but I like the CP2's notches (that is what I call them).

Back