Anyone in Memphis TN? (And want to play golf this weekend?)

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Like it says, I’ll be running through Memphis this weekend and brought my clubs. Definitely hoping to play somewhere, anybody here want to?

I lived there for 65 years. Couldn't get out fast enough. What course are you going to play?

Like it says, I’ll be running through Memphis this weekend and brought my clubs. Definitely hoping to play somewhere, anybody here want to?
Man I wish I was close and could meet you to play another round together. Colonial Country Club was awesome and I’d recommend it if you can get on.

Just my luck, I work one Saturday a month and this is my weekend. Will you be around on Sunday?? I live in Olive Branch, about a mile from the TN line.

Weather looks iffy but that always subject to change here.

Just my luck, I work one Saturday a month and this is my weekend. Will you be around on Sunday?? I live in Olive Branch, about a mile from the TN line.

Weather looks iffy but that always subject to change here.
Absolutely will be there all weekend

Man I wish I was close and could meet you to play another round together. Colonial Country Club was awesome and I’d recommend it if you can get on.
Same. Need some redemption on that course!

@tucsoncacti

If you want to play Colonial let me know

@jeffg21 let me know too if you want to play colonial

Just followed my Son around for a college tourney this week - great layout. Wish they would have let the green renovation come in longer before opening last fall - watching several good players putt on them - lots of bouncing balls.

Just followed my Son around for a college tourney this week - great layout. Wish they would have let the green renovation come in longer before opening last fall - watching several good players putt on them - lots of bouncing balls.
Yeah they rushed it a bit. Keeping members happy and all.

I’m happy you enjoyed it. That was a fun day of golf f

Oh you were part of the Rhodes. College tourney. How did you son play?

They were great when we played it. Sad they weren’t better for them.

I’m happy you enjoyed it. That was a fun day of golf f
Yes it was. The course was awesome. I just wish my game would have been half as good as my putting that day.

Back