roswellj

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well I've been gone from THP for about 5 months which is about the same time I haven't played golf properly. In fact I've been away from life for that long. Some of you may remember I did a big charity thing in July. It was a huge success. We raised $25000 for leukaemia research in the process! Unfortunately there was a downside. It led to the breakdown of my relationship and engagement. Someone I had been with for 7 years. After that I went into a pretty deep depression. I've since changed jobs moved house and met an amazing girl... and tomorrow I'm playing golf purely for enjoyment for the first time in months... so expect to see me around again more often ;)

Sorry to hear things took a turn for the rise but I'm grateful that they have turned around! Enjoy your round!

Welcome back, roswell. Glad to hear things are looking up for you.

Thanks guys. The best part is she plays golf too! The worst part... she is so much better than I am :blob:

welcome back, glad things are heading in the right direction for you

Welcome back Rosswell. Glad to have you back around. Good luck with your game

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

Good to see you again Roswell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back ros.

Welcome back

Welcome back buddy, no worries about her being a better golfer than you, just make sure she gives you strokes!

Edit; that doest sound right, does it?

Welcome back buddy, no worries about her being a better golfer than you, just make sure she gives you strokes!

Edit; that doest sound right, does it?
Mate, with the way she is I couldn't care less that she is a better golfer than me!!! Honestly whenever I'm around her golf is the last thing on my mind... could be why I shoot 10 over my handicap every time I play with her :D

Welcome back!!!!

welcome....back!

Welcome back! I'm glad that things are turning around for you.

Back