Bag Boy Chiller Hybrid Stand Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think?

Looks like it has a lot of nice features. Like the 15 way divider. What is “top lock” technology?

That's a pretty nice looking bag. I like the removable cooler and that top lock looks like a good feature for a push cart. I think that ball retriever holder is hilarious to have.

I guess the biggest feature I would like to see is a bigger putter well but I'm sure there's enough space without it.

• Admin
Looks like it has a lot of nice features. Like the 15 way divider. What is “top lock” technology?

TOP LOK is a patented system designed to lock your bag into place on push carts without the need for a strap. It works ridiculously well.

That's a pretty nice looking bag. I like the removable cooler and that top lock looks like a good feature for a push cart. I think that ball retriever holder is hilarious to have.

I guess the biggest feature I would like to see is a bigger putter well but I'm sure there's enough space without it.
The designated sleeve for the ball retriever is hilarious!

My favorite feature!:giggle:

My mild case of OCD was annoyed he didn't zip up the cooler before he pushed it back into the sleeve. 😕

• Admin

I feel like that would be a great spot to hold a small umbrella too.

I feel like that would be a great spot to hold a small umbrella too.
I have collapsible alignment sticks - would be good for those too.

14 way top is a non starter for me, but I appreciate some of the features they packed in there.

I like the way they get creative with storage options...

I will pick one of these up sometime when I see a good sale as second bag to get the stand for the range/practice. For those of thus that walk with a pushcart, the toploc technology is outstanding but you need the matching bagboy push cart.

Awesome to see the 'littler' companies coming up with some cool innovative and practical ideas

I like everything about it except for the non dedicated putter well. That is just one feature I care to have in a bag, minor issue.

Some cool features on that bag. The top lok looks awesome.

It’s 35° here I don’t need a chiller :ROFLMAO:

Would not choose that colorway, but I really like the features of the bag and will take a look further into it since I will have a need pretty soon.

That’s my bag. The Top Lok feature works great with my BagBoy push cart, which I already owned.

b0de667e244bcdf09c1e5d3b17433c9c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like everything about it except for the non dedicated putter well. That is just one feature I care to have in a bag, minor issue.

That is the only thing it lacks though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a Bagboy tri swivel cart and bought the Chiller cart bag because of Top Lok and love it!

Video states '15 way top' but I only count 14? What am I missing?

I really dig the features. The locking mechanism, the removable cooler, and the strap hider are a nicely executed.

I would only get one of these if I used a Bag Boy push cart. The top lok connection to the cart is very appealing.

kinda what i was thinking...can't have one without the other

kinda what i was thinking...can't have one without the other

I don’t know. Even without the push cart they still sit better on most carts than a typical stand bag does.

Back