Bag Boy Tri-Swivel ??

mainefootwedge

2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Has @Bag Boy discontinued the Tri-Swivel cart?
It's gone from their website, and sold out all over the place.

I was thinking about getting one to replace my Quad XL to make it work better with the Alphard V2.

I've been watching Ebay for one too.......nothing showing up.

Last edited:
If so thats a shame. I bought one a few years ago and use it with my V2. I have many many rounds on them and its been a great cart!

Not sure if anyone from @Bag Boy ever monitors this forum, sure would be nice to get some info on this.

Not sure if anyone from @Bag Boy ever monitors this forum, sure would be nice to get some info on this.
They do, but I can say they are pretty much all in on Nitron and the rest of their current offerings, along with Volt coming out.

Nitron is junk when used with the Alphard V2..........no swivel front wheel.
That is where the Tri-Swivel excels........with the power wheels and the front single swivel wheel...........great combination.

I'll never understand why companies do away with well selling items that people want.
Guess I'll have to watch out on Ebay and see if one ever shows up on there, or the local listings.

I'll never understand why companies do away with well selling items that people want.
Guess I'll have to watch out on Ebay and see if one ever shows up on there, or the local listings.
Was it well selling?

With the rising popularity of the Alphard V2, it was the perfect cart for it........very popular at my local club.
And, you can't find any for sale right now.........seems to have sold out very quick.
Only 1 online retailer has it in stock, and they only have 2 left.

With the rising popularity of the Alphard V2, it was the perfect cart for it........very popular at my local club.
And, you can't find any for sale right now.........seems to have sold out very quick.
Only 1 online retailer has it in stock, and they only have 2 left.
Gotcha.
I think part of that has to do with it being discontinued.
I would argue that the popularity of Alphard is waning, not rising, as more electric carts are so readily available and do not take the time for take down and setup that that does.

Gotcha.
I think part of that has to do with it being discontinued.
I would argue that the popularity of Alphard is waning, not rising, as more electric carts are so readily available and do not take the time for take down and setup that that does.
I'll agree with that about the take down time and space it takes up..............but the price point can't be beat since it works with your existing cart.

I would love to get the Volt...........but $1500 is crazy, and I spent half that much and accomplished the same thing.

Nitron is junk when used with the Alphard V2..........no swivel front wheel.
That is where the Tri-Swivel excels........with the power wheels and the front single swivel wheel...........great combination.
Hmmm. I use the Nitron with Alphard wheels and have no issues with the stationary wheel. Does it drag when needing to make a sharp turn? Sure, but it is very rare that I have to do any kind of sharp turns on the courses I walk. 🤷‍♂️

All the people at my course with the Alphard on a Nitron are all looking for a swivel front wheel cart.

The Quad XL with the swivel kit works good, but there is a lot of stress on the front knuckles with that kit installed.
The swivel kit for the Clicgear 4 wheel carts is junk, all i see is people breaking them.

The Tri-Swivel was the perfect cart.........and it has the Top-Loc feature that everyone likes too.

Not seeing the point in the Bag Boy Tri-Swivel. Easy enough to lift the front of any push cart with no Tri-Swivel and turn it.

Not seeing the point in the Bag Boy Tri-Swivel. Easy enough to lift the front of any push cart with no Tri-Swivel and turn it.
Put a set of powered wheels on it...............you'll see the point quickly

Back