Beginner Looking for General Swing Advice

I don't see the video. Just get the sound. Not that I'll be able to help anyway.

If that is your legit swing? I would not change anything. Stick with your coach and stay on the path you are on. I think anyone playing less than a year would be ecstatic with that swing. And the contact was excellent. Stay off YouTube and only listen to YOUR coach. He’s doing a good job.

looks good. Keep at it with your coach

Yeah, I wish my contact sounded that good today with my instructor. If I can achieve this in a year, but hopefully less, I would be super okay with it.

Stay off the internet and youtube

For beginners, especially those with current coaching yes, BUT for low caps and better punching sod there is a WEALTH of insight available for discerning viewers.

I don't see the video. Just get the sound. Not that I'll be able to help anyway.

I don't either, just like the Frozen Divots video I couldn't see, and I don't know why that is.

Pretty sure threads like this don't need to be met with stay off the internet or get lessons. That adds nothing to what the OP is looking for. I can see the original post which I'm not sure why the OP deleted it (it stated he already had a coach and has had lessons, was just looking for input on how his swing looked), or his further responses because they were useful information especially in regards to the topic posted by him.

@jl_bad_golfer don't feel like you ever have to delete posts. Looking at the video, I would say that's a great move on the ball already. The coach and the lessons seem to be doing well. Keep it up dude!

I done an article for my site https://teeboxtalks.com/are-golf-lessons-worth-it/

Looking at what your saying etc you already have a coach

STICK with your coach, we can all give you advice and things that work for us that might help you, but they will be the only one seeing you every so often and they will be able to see things that we can't,

So my opinion is keep doing what your doing and most of all just enjoy the game

Back