Belt or Suspenders?

WLG1952

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
As the title suggests. Do you wear a belt, or suspenders when golfing?

I usually wear a leather belt when golfing, but just about any other time I will utilize suspenders. I think it's an age thing. Not sure.

I have golfed wearing suspenders, but I find they bother my shoulders during my swing. A belt is more comfortable for my golf swing.

Belt. I’ve never seen anyone use suspenders while golfing.

I was wondering where this thread was headed.....assuming you are referring to what we call braces here in the UK

I always wear a belt with trousers

If I was wearing suspenders whilst golfing, or anything else for that matter, I'd probably keep it to myself LOL.

Belt. Never wore suspenders. I have always pictured them like Urkel

Always belt, never ever suspenders. The only people I ever see wearing suspenders for golf are a few of the old snowbirds who winter here. A few of them have even shown up at the course in denim overalls (or worse yet, denim overall shorts!), and get bent out of shape when they're told they can't play in those.

Belt. I don't believe I have ever worn suspenders in my life.

belt

It’s a belt for me. The only suspenders I ever wore were for my uniform shirt when I had to wear my blues in the USAF.

Belt for me also. An old boss of mine said, never trust a guy wearing a belt AND suspenders. That person has serious trust issues. :LOL:

Belt for golf. Braces for suits.

Belt here.

Belt, either leather or nylon. I think I’ve only ever seen one group wearing suspenders and they were all dressed alike in knickers.

I’ve only worn suspenders with a 3 piece suit in a wedding.

Jeez, I will be 78 this year and I can honestly say I have never worn suspender since I was about 4 years old. I always wear a belt playing golf.

Unless your name is Atticus Finch the answer is belt

I was wondering where this thread was headed.....assuming you are referring to what we call braces here in the UK

I always wear a belt with trousers
Yup, suspenders purely for a weekend alone :LOL:

Belt, I've never worn suspenders.

I have never worn suspenders in my life. I have a big booty so a belt has plenty grab onto to keep my pants above my waist 😂

I would think for golf suspenders might be awkward with all the shoulder movement?

Belt.

Back