Best glove for the range?

Dt1741

Reaction score
Handicap
What is the best range glove on the market. Im going through Tour Authentic gloves left and right. I love them to game with but want something more durable on the range.

CaddyDaddy Claw since it’s so freaking durable.

plus the new pro is out and has a THP coupon from @Rod Dunlap

CaddyDaddy Claw since it’s so freaking durable.

plus the new pro is out and has a THP coupon from @Rod Dunlap

this was going to be my answer. speaking of which, i need to re-stock.

Can’t confirm the theory myself, but when I was shopping for rain gloves the other day, I read a review where someone said he was using them year round because they didn’t fall apart as fast as normal gloves. Might be an option to consider.

I'll definitely have to give this glove a try, thanks!

this was going to be my answer. speaking of which, i need to re-stock.
Check out the pro they just launched. We have a new thread on it

i use golf gloves from costco at $6 for each one. They last long enough for me and are cheap so I can rotate them out when they wear

currently, retired gamers are my range glove

Another vote for CaddyDaddy Claw especially the new pro model!

Another vote for CaddyDaddy Claw especially the new pro model!

I save my Caddy Daddy glove for actual play and use my retired gloves at the range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caddy Daddy Claw! I've never had a glove this durable.

Gents, i use old gamers too however Im wearing holes in them to the point of them being unusable. I need something that lasts longer. I had Bender gloves for a while.

claw daddy

Costco Kirkland...? Cheap and you can buy hot dogs while you’re there.

I save my Caddy Daddy glove for actual play and use my retired gloves at the range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh I do the same, but if I was blowing through gloves in practice, to save some money, I'd get another Claw.

I use the Zero Friction gloves for play and practice. They’re the most durable and best fitting gloves I’ve tried. I do want to try the Claw though.

Haven’t used them but the Asher $12 gloves are supposed to be phenomenal

I use my cobra pur glove which is the same glove i use on course

i don’t use new gloves on the range

Caddy Daddy Claw....

The thinnest rain glove you can find. I like the Finger Ten gloves on Amazon. Durable and sweat is a non-issue. I even golf in a rain glove for almost all of my rounds now.

Back