Birthday gifts ideas for golfer wife

gadiel

Reaction score
Handicap
In 2 weeks is my wife birthday she love golf but I really need ideas.

Lots of good ideas here: http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523.

Start with a spotless swwing towel, then move on to a cap (There are 2 of the grey/pink caps left). Skip the shirts, as they are men's (but maybe get one for yourself!), and then look at the headcovers. Everything is on sale.

I'd start with what Smallville has suggested then go on and also get her the Divot Mat! It seems like a big hit around here, wanting one myself. Oh then the Tour Striker, a camera to tape your swings....you can say that will bring you two closer together!!! hahaha I could go on and on here.......

If it was me, I would want gift certificates so I can buy the new Cleveland stuff when it is released early next year. A new SeeMore putter or the Bridgestone B330RX balls would also be just wonderful! :D

Steal her putter and send it off to get customized.

Clothes!! Golf clothes!!!

I just bought my GF a new putter for her B-day... major brownie points for me! :D

I'm with Golf Chick, take her someplace that has a great selection of golf clothes for women and let her have a shopping spree. Or if she takes lessons, buy her a set of lessons or a playing lesson with her instructor.

"Shopping Spree" is dangerous in any man's vocab! :D

Back