pumbaa

Need more golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone wear them? How do they fit? Are they a little more loose or tailored? Really like some of their polos but never worn anything from them.

Anyone wear them? How do they fit? Are they a little more loose or tailored? Really like some of their polos but never worn anything from them.
Going to sound weird, but I think they fit in between loose and tailored. Definitely don't get in trouble with the extra shmedium problem I get from some brands.

The collar/neck is looser than most I would say. The second button is in no man's land. With one button unbuttoned, it is too open for me to feel comfortable at the office haha. So I wear it bubba style buttoned up all the way.

Going to sound weird, but I think they fit in between loose and tailored. Definitely don't get in trouble with the extra shmedium problem I get from some brands.

The collar/neck is looser than most I would say. The second button is in no man's land. With one button unbuttoned, it is too open for me to feel comfortable at the office haha. So I wear it bubba style buttoned up all the way.
So they are a bit awkward

So they are a bit awkward
I think they are pretty comfortable. Would be worth a try on, if they have a store in your area.

I have never bought one either. They were recently sold by Walmart to some private equity group and oddly prices seem to be lower since that sale. Not sure if they have had a quality change recently or not.

I have never bought one either. They were recently sold by Walmart to some private equity group and oddly prices seem to be lower since that sale. Not sure if they have had a quality change recently or not.
Bonobos was owned by Walmart? Interesting.

Sounds like somebody saw their 40% off sale items sale!

I have not tried the polos, but I am a huge fan of their pants and shorts

Sounds like somebody saw their 40% off sale items sale!

I have not tried the polos, but I am a huge fan of their pants and shorts
Absolutely. I love a good sale HAHA.

How does thier stuff fit?

Absolutely. I love a good sale HAHA.

How does thier stuff fit?
The pants are all dependent on “cut.” If you google “bonobos pants fit” they created a pretty useful short video that explains the differences. But I would say their waist is generally true to size

I have bonobo pants only... sorry :/

Back