rlefig

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Watched the Brady Roast and thought it was really funny. Nikki Glaser, Gronk, Belichick etc were all funny. Highly recommend

I watched the first hour or so, i gotta finish it. I thought Drew Bledsoe's set was amazing also.....The jokes he made about Edelman and Moss were very very well done.

I typically am not big on the comedians who do these roasts. I'm not really tuning in to hear dirty jokes about Giselle....this is all those guys ever do, it's like insulting/inappropriate just for the sake of it and not overly witty. Glaser was OK.....i like her standup comedy more than her roasting skills.

I was a lot more interested in seeing his peers, like Peyton, Gronk etc.

I've watched some of the clips today, looked pretty funny

I didn’t think it was great but I did enjoy the end.

A buddy was telling me about it today at golf, I want to catch it when I get a chance.

I'll watch it sometime this week.

Nikki is sooooooooo good!

I thought it was really good. Some of the jokes were cliche but I had some really good laughs

I watched the full roast last night. It was so good. I could deal without a lot of the athletes except Bledsoe, Gronk, and Manning. Nikki Glaser was the best and crushed it. I’m wondering how much Dana White paid to get his 60 seconds 🤣

I watched the full roast last night. It was so good. I could deal without a lot of the athletes except Bledsoe, Gronk, and Manning. Nikki Glaser was the best and crushed it. I’m wondering how much Dana White paid to get his 60 seconds 🤣
Dana didn't pay he's a friend of Tom's.

I haven't seen the whole thing yet but liked what I have seen and read. I thought BB being there and making jokes was pretty good.
I think Tom is still a little stiff but speaking wise but that will come over time. Drew Bledsoe is a beast.

What do You all think of Brady and his comment to Jeff Ross. I thought the joke was funny but I can see why it bothered Tom.

I'm not really tuning in to hear dirty jokes about Giselle
That’s pretty much the only thing I would tune into a roast of Tom Brady for

Dana didn't pay he's a friend of Tom's.

I haven't seen the whole thing yet but liked what I have seen and read. I thought BB being there and making jokes was pretty good.
I think Tom is still a little stiff but speaking wise but that will come over time. Drew Bledsoe is a beast.

What do You all think of Brady and his comment to Jeff Ross. I thought the joke was funny but I can see why it bothered Tom.

Lots of speculation this was done on purpose so that we didn’t get Kraft jokes all night about getting a rub and tug.

Makes sense to me.

Back