Budget Golf continues to impress me!

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
So long story short is that I ordered a putter from Budget Golf and it took a little while to get to me! It was not normal since there were quite a few minor complications holding up the process! As a result I spoke with @ScoFoBG and he helped me out and made sure to send me my putter tracking # and alleviated some of the stress I had about it.
I am super happy with the putter and top of that this awesome little surprise showed up today from Budget Golf as a thank you for being patient and understanding. I cannot thank Budget Golf enough and they continue to impress me both with their product and professionalism. Looking forward to one day playing in a golf event there are a part of!
26ed26d74bdb7962fb6a8b88bf874024.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are awesome, ever since they have been on the forum here I've ordered from them multiple times. Great people!

Budget Golf always impresses me on how they take care of their customers.
It’s the only place I’ll order golf equipment, clothing and accessories online anymore!

Awesome. I made a purchase a few months back there. No issues. Glad they took care of you!

VERY Cool!
I know Budget Golf will be the first place I look for my golf purchases!

After meeting a bunch of the Budget Golf crew last weekend I would have to say I'm not surprised. Above and beyond. Good stuff Pringles

Reading stuff like this about companies almost guarantees me to become a customer! Love the personal touch!

Have to concur with whats been said already, these guys are top notch. Glad you had a good experience Pringles!

I'm not very happy with them at the moment. I ordered a previous model Ping Pioneer from their ebay site with a 20% off coupon. I didn't realize that my ebay account had been hacked and the shipping address was not mine so the bag was returned to sender. I notified Budgetgolf of the problem and they agreed to ship the bag to me and even told me it was shipped. 3 days later I get a notification that they refunded my money and put the bag back up for sale on Ebay. I understand that the Ebay coupon is no longer valid but they wouldn't let me purchase the bag with the THP discount either!

I hope I alleviated your stress and didn't elevate it!

You guys don't know how cool Pringles was about this order. He easily could have shunned us for life and I wouldn't blame him. Instead he showed a patience and understanding that is rarely seen in our world.

I hope I alleviated your stress and didn't elevate it!

You guys don't know how cool Pringles was about this order. He easily could have shunned us for life and I wouldn't blame him. Instead he showed a patience and understanding that is rarely seen in our world.

Yea I don't English good! :alien:

Now that is how customer service is done.

Simply the best, the people there are fantastic and really are Budget Golf

Awesome company - always been impressed by them

Compared to how another internet golf company with similar initials treated my Epic order earlier this year, I definitely know which way my future golf $$$ are headed.

Way to go Budget Golf!

They just get it

Great group of dudes. They take care of us like we're one of their own.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I just trade my Mizuno irons, for Ping G irons. Jonathan worked with me to make sure I get the irons I wanted, and he will rebate my CC with my trade in $ when it goes thru.
I will get all my stuff from them now on. No more brick & mortar for me

My order from last week just came in and I'm happy. Good prices and selection and more importantly they have bigger guy sizes. Thank you

Do we get an extra discount for being on the forum? From our fiends at budget golf?

Do we get an extra discount for being on the forum? From our fiends at budget golf?
They do offer a discount code which can be found on the THP Homepage.

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Back