Budget Golf Discount Code

REWIND

Reaction score
I searched and didn’t find anything about this. Is there a THP discount code for for Budget Golf for 2023? I tried to use THPMEMBERSONLY and it says “expired.” Thanks in advance!

I searched and didn’t find anything about this. Is there a THP discount code for for Budget Golf for 2023? I tried to use THPMEMBERSONLY and it says “expired.” Thanks in advance!
It is on the home page of this website on the right hand side.

www.thehackersparadise.com

Unless I am missing something, this website has the same code that I tried.
Hmmm. It worked yesterday, so let me check on some things.

Yes the code on Budget Golf says expired when I put it in.

Hey All,

So sorry about this! I'm working on a solution with the marketing team now and hope to have this solved later today for everyone. If someone needs help before then, you are welcome to PM me and my team will make sure you get taken care of.

Hey All,

So sorry about this! I'm working on a solution with the marketing team now and hope to have this solved later today for everyone. If someone needs help before then, you are welcome to PM me and my team will make sure you get taken care of.
Just retried the code and it is working now! Thanks for your help!

Hey All,

Thank you sir!

Back