Bushnell Phantom Battery Life

Mack Daddy

Reaction score
Handicap
Last Christmas I received a Bushnell Phantom GPS and loved it! Due to the extra wet spring & summer I only used it from May-Sept. Well yesterday I tried to charge it back up and it is completely dead. I tried a different cord and charge block and left it all night to charge and still nothing....So disappointed and with this being a sealed unit it’s not like you can easily replace the batteries. There is also nothing online about this. The warranty is of course only one year. I did see that you can buy a battery replacement kit for the older NEO so I’ll give it a shot.

Last Christmas I received a Bushnell Phantom GPS and loved it! Due to the extra wet spring & summer I only used it from May-Sept. Well yesterday I tried to charge it back up and it is completely dead. I tried a different cord and charge block and left it all night to charge and still nothing....So disappointed and with this being a sealed unit it’s not like you can easily replace the batteries. There is also nothing online about this. The warranty is of course only one year. I did see that you can buy a battery replacement kit for the older NEO so I’ll give it a shot.

Bummer sorry to hear that issue has come up. I know there are a couple of deals right now on phantom, if replacement is needed.

Check google... there may be someone else that has had to change their battery and videoed it.

Or if you're feeling adventurous the battery should have its information on a label... voltage, and such. Maybe.

Providing all the details...

Bummer sorry to hear that issue has come up. I know there are a couple of deals right now on phantom, if replacement is needed.
Did you learn more about your battery in the Phantom? I just bought one off ebay for parts and have not received it yet and was wanting the battery part number. I suspect the one I bought has a bad battery. Thanks/Ken/ new member

Back