Callaway Paradym Hybrids

Round after round, these just PERFORM. So easy to hit and forgiving

1698970538274.png

I have not tried these, but I love the feedback. I have always struggled with hybrids and love that these have worked for others like me. The top of my bag has always been kind of a hot mess with lots of turnover. I am hoping to solve that next season with the various options that Callaway offers.

I have not tried these, but I love the feedback. I have always struggled with hybrids and love that these have worked for others like me. The top of my bag has always been kind of a hot mess with lots of turnover. I am hoping to solve that next season with the various options that Callaway offers.
The Paradym 6h has really blown me away with how easy and consistent it is. I'm sure they'll find something that fits your slots at ECPC!

Is it wrong to just gleefully giggle when hitting a club? That's what I do every single time when I hit the Paradym hybrids. It's insane how easy these are to hit and elevate. I can play a higher shot and even some low stingers depending on the wind. I'm pretty much constantly fending my kids off when they rifle through my bag for their "next" club....

Is it wrong to just gleefully giggle when hitting a club? That's what I do every single time when I hit the Paradym hybrids. It's insane how easy these are to hit and elevate. I can play a higher shot and even some low stingers depending on the wind. I'm pretty much constantly fending my kids off when they rifle through my bag for their "next" club....
It's not wrong and I get the same feeling when hitting mine. Several times I've said out loud "do I dare go for it from THIS lie". Always dare, and pretty much always a great result.

It's not wrong and I get the same feeling when hitting mine. Several times I've said out loud "do I dare go for it from THIS lie". Always dare, and pretty much always a great result.
Yeah, definitely something I feel confident using to be a more aggressive and try a bit more tricky shots

Yeah, definitely something I feel confident using to be a more aggressive and try a bit more tricky shots
One of my favourite parts about it is how well it goes through rough. I never feel like the shot is unmakeable, as long as the ball is visible.

One of my favourite parts about it is how well it goes through rough. I never feel like the shot is unmakeable, as long as the ball is visible.
When you get that flyer lie, these things just go forever.

When you get that flyer lie, these things just go forever.
They really do. But still, the distance and dispersion is great and I feel like going for greens from distances I normally wouldn't.

The proportions and mass promotes an iron like swing that's rewarded with freat ball flight and enough stopping power.

I wish I'd gotten one sooner.

They really do. But still, the distance and dispersion is great and I feel like going for greens from distances I normally wouldn't.

The proportions and mass promotes an iron like swing that's rewarded with freat ball flight and enough stopping power.

I wish I'd gotten one sooner.
I slept on them until I put one in play at the Budget Championship earlier this year. Just so good.

My course has a monster 200 yd (depending on where tee boxes are) par 3. That’s not an iron I have in my bag, but the 3h is perfect!

1700943731683.png

Still in love with these hybrids! Had my 3 and 4 h out today and they performed so well. But if trouble off the tee on a par 5 but no worries advanced the ball over 200 yds to be in striking range of the green in my 3rd shot

IMG_8818.jpeg

IMG_8817.jpeg

Had a great round today with these. On the first hole (not a driver hole) used my 3h off the tee into a perfect shot for the approach to the green!

On the 9th, big dogleg left, this put us middle of the fairway just beyond the 150 yd stick.

I’m so impressed with these, just absolute gamers all year. I’m looking forward to giving them a bit of a break next year but I know they will sneak back in my from time to time!

If you are looking for a great choice for a hybrid, I’d say check out CPO… these are there for some great prices!

Can't wait to hit mine. Thinking some sim time might be in order this week to try out all the new clubs.

Had them back out yesterday, and still straight bombers for me. I love the flight and the roll I get with these. It can be tough to hold a green but these aren’t scoring clubs for me - just get me close so I have a good approach shot on a par 5

Can't wait to hit mine. Thinking some sim time might be in order this week to try out all the new clubs.
Sim time never happened, but will get this out on the course today. Really curious to see how the 6h gaps with the 7w.

Last week was hitting balls on quad with my instructor working on driver. Then I asked him what he thought about my hybrids, was worried I was hitting them too low. hit the 3H (I play it at +2, so 20* of loft) and hit one with a real closed face. It goes 205 and 69' in the air.. not bad for a dead pull. Next one goes 215 in the air and 83'.... he goes I don't think I can do a lot better than that.

I do need to figure out my bag set up as I think that I might have some overlap between 3H, 4H and 5I... but that is a different battle for a different day.

Sim time never happened, but will get this out on the course today. Really curious to see how the 6h gaps with the 7w.
So I absolutely love everything about this hybrid. I like the look, feel super confident standing over it. Launches easy, I get a high but penetrating ball flight from it.

My only complaint is, and hear me out here, is that it's an absolute rocket launcher! I know this is usually a positive, but it's causing serious gapping issues (it's way longer than my 7w, almost as long as my 5w, both Paradym also). I have it set at standard, so will probably try jacking up the loft to see what happens.

So I absolutely love everything about this hybrid. I like the look, feel super confident standing over it. Launches easy, I get a high but penetrating ball flight from it.

My only complaint is, and hear me out here, is that it's an absolute rocket launcher! I know this is usually a positive, but it's causing serious gapping issues (it's way longer than my 7w, almost as long as my 5w, both Paradym also). I have it set at standard, so will probably try jacking up the loft to see what happens.
This thing is a cheat code for me. Hot a couple significantly out on the toe and couldn't believe how well it still got out there. Hit one from 200ish to about 4 ft. Starting to feel really confident with it in my hands!

I'm not sure what else to say that will be helpful for people wondering about these, but it has officially become my favorite club in my bag. Easy to elevate and wants to go straight an LOOOOONG.

I picked up a 6h before the Goat Cup and have fallen in love with it as a 5 iron replacement and chipper. But the stock shaft is too light. Thinking I should replace the shaft. My 5 hybrid is an Oban Isawa Red hybrid shaft, around 75g, my irons are Fuji Pro 95s. I either way the same Isawa or maybe there's something in between the two, maybe in the 80-85g range (Reg flex) that would be a good mid launch / mid spin option? Any recommendations?

Which loft is outpacing your 7w?

Back