We went to a great store here in Charleston that has loads of cards. Ignored the Pokemon section and dug through the baseball and NFL section to find some great stuff!!

Cal was freakin pumped.

That's awesome, I got into cards because my dad collected as well when I was younger. It was something fun we could do together as well.

That's awesome, I got into cards because my dad collected as well when I was younger. It was something fun we could do together as well.
My grandfather got me in to them when I was a kid. I actually have a few cards he left me when he passed away. I also still have a tote full of cards from the 80's and early 90's that I collected as a kid. No clue what's in there as I haven't opened it in probably 20 years. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My grandfather got me in to them when I was a kid. I actually have a few cards he left me when he passed away. I also still have a tote full of cards from the 80's and early 90's that I collected as a kid. No clue what's in there as I haven't opened it in probably 20 years. :ROFLMAO:

Always fun to go down memory lane

Back