TESTERS Congrats - You Are Receiving Volvik Golf Balls

1000005109.jpg

Glad they included a few from each line. The yellow is not pearlescent of other companies, but not matte either. And interesting cover for that one.

I loved the old Volvik Crystals for some reason. cant wait to see the feedback on these.

Just got the notification that mine were delivered. If the rain holds off I’ll do some short game comparisons with a few other balls this evening.

Got them today. Will be testing this weekend extensively

PXL_20240416_223224573.jpg

On hole 8 of yellow x soft and the visibility is great! Not the preferred feel on short game but still performing decent, just plan on runout on green approaches

Sorry. I originally posted in Condor thread.

Played 9 with the XT Soft Yellow yesterday. Initially I didn't care for the bright and shiny color, but after a few shots it didn't bother me and the ball was easy to spot even in high grass. I really like the texture (?) of the cover. It fells really grippy, if that's a word. It felt good of the driver. Not much difference, if any, to the Q Star Tour with pretty much the same distances. Also there's a noticeably different (not bad) sound. I am by no means a spinner of the golf ball, but it was quite evident that chips and pitches were not running out nearly as far as usual. I will being doing another 18 on Saturday and will update after.
P.S. I was going to do comparisons on on my MLMPro of all three balls but had to take down my net to store some stuff in the garage. I will get the testing done in a couple of weeks.

1000005164.jpg

Gray day and easily spotted all round... Over all I like the ball the alignment side is unique, and no sharpie needed it helps similar to trip track but the dot allows more focus. I'll snap a pic of alignment another time.

I got great straight drives and softball will appeal to many golfers.

Got a tee time tomorrow. Will be putting these all to work a bit..

This is probably going to be my home course this year.. This course is pretty long and has some pretty tough holes. It is a good all around test.

Sorry. I originally posted in Condor thread.

Played 9 with the XT Soft Yellow yesterday. Initially I didn't care for the bright and shiny color, but after a few shots it didn't bother me and the ball was easy to spot even in high grass. I really like the texture (?) of the cover. It fells really grippy, if that's a word. It felt good of the driver. Not much difference, if any, to the Q Star Tour with pretty much the same distances. Also there's a noticeably different (not bad) sound. I am by no means a spinner of the golf ball, but it was quite evident that chips and pitches were not running out nearly as far as usual. I will being doing another 18 on Saturday and will update after.
P.S. I was going to do comparisons on on my MLMPro of all three balls but had to take down my net to store some stuff in the garage. I will get the testing done in a couple of weeks.

View attachment 9258426

Gray day and easily spotted all round... Over all I like the ball the alignment side is unique, and no sharpie needed it helps similar to trip track but the dot allows more focus. I'll snap a pic of alignment another time.

I got great straight drives and softball will appeal to many golfers.

Got a tee time tomorrow. Will be putting these all to work a bit..

This is probably going to be my home course this year.. This course is pretty long and has some pretty tough holes. It is a good all around test.

Guys please use the ball threads for reviews

Guys please use the ball threads for reviews
Will Do Full House GIF by Reaction GIFs

Congrats folks. Really interested in hearing about the Condor.

Congrats folks. Really interested in hearing about the Condor.
That will be next up as I'm familiar with Zstar and prov1 and I believe that mirrors the profile.

Back