Crazy weather photos/vids

Parrot

Bird of the People
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What are some crazy weather things you’ve seen? In person, from the news or social media, it doesn’t matter. It only has to be crazy/wild/scary/uncommon or whatever to you.

Saw a couple last Thursday after a tornado hit north of Abilene. My sister and BIL had friends who's house got hit and she sent me a video of the house after. It was basically almost gone to the foundation. I said "I'm guessing they weren't home?" and she said no they were. She then sent me a video from a storm chaser who pulled up right after the house got hit. The family comes running down the county road towards he vehicle and he tells them to get in and starts to call 911 and head to the hospital all while the tornado is in the background still going. It was wild and they were lucky to survive.

My father and I were driving down I-20 through Mississippi one Summer night. We were driving through a terrible storm. There was a tornado following parallel to the interstate about a mile to our left. You could only see it when the lightning flashed.

Also, my father, brother, and myself were deep sea fishing on a charter boat out in the Gulf Stream when a hurricane turned towards our path. We went through 30+ foot waves! I’ve never been so scared in my life. It was very much like the perfect storm.

F ing wicked. If that whole mass is the up draft that is absurd. I wanted to see the tornado they said was the strongest ever recorded but it was in a field at night like a week ago. The radar signature was mind boggling. It looked like a black hole on radar because of the width.

Back