Deschamps Scalpel /// For the Bullseye fans

MtlJeff

The skimmer
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+2
Hey Guys

I've mentioned a few times that i typically buy a new putter every year from Deschamps Designs, as i've known Serge now many years and find his putters to be some of the most unique and visually striking out there. They are made of brass and turn a lot of heads.

He released his newest one yesterday, which is a classic no-frills putter similar to the old Bullseye. You get a lot of paintfill options to do some customization.

Anyway, i just bought one yesterday. Probably as excited for this one as any i've bought. Will go well with my new blades!

I will mention too that i have no affiliation with this company and pay full price for everything i get from Serge.

1711283950489.jpeg

Great looking putter, Jeff...made in Canada too, lol.

One of my regular playing partners is 83 years old, and he uses his father's bullseye, which his father bought in 1946.

Very nice, always like the old Circa 62 shape and this has undertonings albeit a unique look. Looks like a great addition to your collection. Were you able to bring home or is it in build/customization steps?

That looks pretty cool. And the headcover and leather grip are sweet!

Very nice, always like the old Circa 62 shape and this has undertonings albeit a unique look. Looks like a great addition to your collection. Were you able to bring home or is it in build/customization steps?

I ordered mine right when it went live, so i don't have it yet. But it will look very similar to the pic, just with a slightly lighter finish (aged vs antique) and my paintfill will be silver and white

Yeah it's really cool, i told him it's kind of a modern take on his original blade also

That looks pretty cool. And the headcover and leather grip are sweet!

The headcovers and really cool, some of the nicer ones out there. He also has some cool divot tools also made of brass

The leather grips, i would just say they are like any other leather grip---not the most rugged thing out there. On my crisp i got 2 years ago i replaced it the first season

Hey Guys

I've mentioned a few times that i typically buy a new putter every year from Deschamps Designs, as i've known Serge now many years and find his putters to be some of the most unique and visually striking out there. They are made of brass and turn a lot of heads.

He released his newest one yesterday, which is a classic no-frills putter similar to the old Bullseye. You get a lot of paintfill options to do some customization.

Anyway, i just bought one yesterday. Probably as excited for this one as any i've bought. Will go well with my new blades!

I will mention too that i have no affiliation with this company and pay full price for everything i get from Serge.

View attachment 9251158
Would you like me to hunt down some hickory shafts and a sleeve of gutta perchas for you? 😂. JK, but you are definitely going retro.

Would you like me to hunt down some hickory shafts and a sleeve of gutta perchas for you? 😂. JK, but you are definitely going retro.

I actually do own a nice argyle sweater and some knickers. LOL (we did this as a uniform for my groups friendly year end match)

I actually do own a nice argyle sweater and some knickers. LOL (we did this as a uniform for my groups friendly year end match)
Pic or it’s not true.

play what makes you happy. for me, that would not make me happy for many reasons. enjoy it!

Love the look of the crisp!

It's a sweet putter! I actually have the first crisp ever made!
I need to get fit before buying a putter...

Haha, that's poppycock....live a little!!!!

Lol

I'm joking. I'd highly recommend getting fit

But if you want to do something reckless....these are cool putters and Serge is a great guy to deal with

Haha, that's poppycock....live a little!!!!

Lol

I'm joking. I'd highly recommend getting fit

But if you want to do something reckless....these are cool putters and Serge is a great guy to deal with
Getting fit Friday or Saturday hopefully. Also hopefully something he makes will align with what I need!

oooooooohhhhh hohohoh yes

Can't wait to get my hands on this

Scalpal.jpg

Is this the cleanest looking putter ever? This is a studio shot of mine right before shipment

address.jpg

Back