BigK29

Reaction score
Handicap
A lot
We're headed there today, just my wife and I, no kids since we don't have any. I'm actually pretty excited, and she's ecstatic!

Do you Orlando/Florida folks go often? Hopefully as 2 adults we'll have a good time :act-up:

I have never been but hear its cool for adults.. I did Disneyland with a buddy when I was 21 and it let me down big time, plus we looked suspicious in line for a pic with the Little Mermaid. I have been told my many people that Disney world and the surrounding attractions are very cool for adults, have a great time!

I have never been but hear its cool for adults.. I did Disneyland with a buddy when I was 21 and it let me down big time, plus we looked suspicious in line for a pic with the Little Mermaid. I have been told my many people that Disney world and the surrounding attractions are very cool for adults, have a great time!
Have a blast man...come back to Texas soon!

Got back from there about a month ago. Kids had a great time. Wasn't exactly my kind of vacation. I prefer a more leisurely getaway. If you've never been it's definitely worth it and you'll have fun just the 2 of you.

I know its not DisneyWorld, but my wife and I used to go to Disneyland all the time when we lived there. It was a monthly date for us. Great time to go and just enjoy the place, people watch and have fun being kids again. Hope you have a blast!

Have fun BigK..don't tire yourself out too much!

I loved Epcot or at least as much as I can remember. That English Pub was good.......

My favorite is Epcot. They've added several rides over the years to make it more fun and you can't beat the food and drinks visiting each country. The last time we went, we did park hopper and hit all 4 parks. By the end of the day we were spent.

Hope you guys had a blast!

I go a couple of times a year with the wife.

Don't forget about Universal's City Walk.... Pat O'Briens irish pub is a great spot!

I love disney,uniersal and the whole area funny thing is me and the wife went afew years back, she was NOT into it .Does not like puppets or any thing that talks or moves like one she was terrified I WAS ROFLMAO :D:D:D:D

EPCOT is a bit better for adults. I stopped going to theme parks for a number of years, however this year we bought a Florida residents package that gave us three days at any park. Went to Disney, EPCOT and Animal Kingdom.

PS I grew up in Houston and went to UT.

We're headed there today, just my wife and I, no kids since we don't have any. I'm actually pretty excited, and she's ecstatic!

Do you Orlando/Florida folks go often? Hopefully as 2 adults we'll have a good time :act-up:

I prefer Universal a little bit more just cause you see less little kids, but Disney's always a fun time. My favorite park hands down is Epcot. The food is fantastic, it's fun educational, and they serve alcohol. If it's just you and your wife and you two are feeling bored, try and have a drink at every country at Epcot. Don't do this if you plan on driving though. Not only is it not possible to sober up enough before you leave according to Disney employees, they'll cut you off if you look like you've had enough.

Magic Kingdom's a staple. If you have a park hopping pass, you all but have to go. Their fireworks start around 10:00, but they've added a new laser show that animates the entire castle (which is really cool btw) around 9:30. I reccomend getting a spot further back, almost towards the restaurants. I prefer the restaurant on the right if your back is facing the castle since you get a good view of everything and you're not always squished by people. Then again I'm a bit biased as I proposed at that spot up towards the bushes lol

And we're back! Was a short little three day trip, but man, we had a great time. Epcot had a Food and Wine Festival going on so that was pretty cool. I think her favorite was Epcot, mine was Epcot/Animal Kingdom. Magic Kingdom was a blast also but man, I kept getting run over by strollers.

Fireworks and laser show were very cool; the whole park literally stops in its tracks. Pretty insane. I guess we'll be back years from now when we have kids to take - but for now, as much fun as it was, I'm Disney'd out!

And we're back! Was a short little three day trip, but man, we had a great time. Epcot had a Food and Wine Festival going on so that was pretty cool. I think her favorite was Epcot, mine was Epcot/Animal Kingdom. Magic Kingdom was a blast also but man, I kept getting run over by strollers.

Fireworks and laser show were very cool; the whole park literally stops in its tracks. Pretty insane. I guess we'll be back years from now when we have kids to take - but for now, as much fun as it was, I'm Disney'd out!

Animal Kingdom is pretty fun but it just closes so early. You get there at noon and you've missed almost half the day!

Animal Kingdom is a dichotemy for us. We only really ride a couple of the rides there, catch the shows (except the Nemo show, which has the cheesiest music/lyrics in Disney history, which is saying something...), and then it is barely lunch time and we can leave. But Animal Kingdom is also the most well themed, immersive of the parks. They really did an outstanding job with the theming in Animal Kingdom (except for Dinoland USA, which is an abomination and needs to be bulldozed ASAP).

We love WDW as just adults. Plenty to do and see and eat, fun hotels, etc. It's really like having multiple small vacations all in one big package, which is nice. But it can be tiring to try and see it all. Certainly not a relaxing, drink and read a book on the beach kind of vacation if you want to see/do it all in limited time.

WDW is lots of fun to photograph if you are into that, too.

I was just there on the 18th with my wife! We have no kids but it was a family vacation with my parents and my brother along with his wife and 3 kids. It was a blast hanging out with them at Magic Kingdom for a while and riding some of the rides with the kids, I can't wait to have my own someday and take them there. Then my wife and I headed off to Hollywood Studios on our own because we love riding the rides there. Its crazy no matter how old you get Disney World just still makes you feel like a little kid again. I could go there for vacation every year and it would never get old. This time if year is nice too because it isn't overcrowded, the lines are very long for anything.

Back