Dynamic Gold Mid 130-115-100

TT_Logan

The Shaft Wizard
Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+4.5
I am curious to hear what the guys have to say about this shaft! I have seen many tour pros ordering these for testing and a few putting it in play! Even the 115 X100! I personally have put them into my wedges and I love the softer feel. Many pros would go X100 in irons and then S400 in wedges. I went just a step further and did the S400 in mid and it has been great for that softer feel!:D:TrueTemper:

I am curious to hear what the guys have to say about this shaft! I have seen many tour pros ordering these for testing and a few putting it in play! Even the 115 X100! I personally have put them into my wedges and I love the softer feel. Many pros would go X100 in irons and then S400 in wedges. I went just a step further and did the S400 in mid and it has been great for that softer feel!:D:TrueTemper:

It's a great option for a little higher launch and spin. I haven't tried them yet but currently love my DG AMT S300's.

Haven't had a chance to but would definitely try 115 and 100 if I had the opportunity

This felt to me so similar to classic DGs but lighter weight. If I went back to steel, this might be them.

I’ll try to stay 105 and under weight class, but at 105 in steel, the top shafts I have found so far are this Mid and the Modus.

I’ve fit several people this year moving from the PX 6.5 to the DG Mid Tour Issue X100, and getting much better ball flight and feel.

A lot more people are going to get to or have experiences these with them being a big part of the new Apex line. Will be really interesting to see them on the racks.

A lot more people are going to get to or have experiences these with them being a big part of the new Apex line. Will be really interesting to see them on the racks.
I might give them a whirl in the '24 Apex Pros if there isn't a graphite option that I prefer at no or small upcharge.

I might give them a whirl in the '24 Apex Pros if there isn't a graphite option that I prefer at no or small upcharge.
:D Give them a test! You won't be disappointed!

:D Give them a test! You won't be disappointed!
I honestly bet I'd enjoy them...just concerned about the elbow pain I felt a few years ago that went away once I shifted to graphite. I play Tour Elevates in my Apex 21 Pros and the VSS Pro help dampen vibrations (still puzzled about the move away from VSS by the way). It's very possible that the pain won't come back but I'd hate to have to reshaft new irons a few months into getting them. Still will be considering them though. Haha

I honestly bet I'd enjoy them...just concerned about the elbow pain I felt a few years ago that went away once I shifted to graphite. I play Tour Elevates in my Apex 21 Pros and the VSS Pro help dampen vibrations (still puzzled about the move away from VSS by the way). It's very possible that the pain won't come back but I'd hate to have to reshaft new irons a few months into getting them. Still will be considering them though. Haha
Completely understand. I have tendonitis in both wrist so I have a problem where when I take it to the top and transition, I sometimes let go of the club a little and the head will twist a bit. I just can't make myself go to big grips haha. Tour Velvet Cord standard for life!(y)

Hope to try them in my upcoming Titleist iron fitting! I game Modus3 130's now (sorry :ROFLMAO:) but I'd love to see if something in the TT line makes sense for me.

If I was going back to steel, I am 100% sure it would be this line.

I’ll try to stay 105 and under weight class, but at 105 in steel, the top shafts I have found so far are this Mid and the Modus.

I’ve fit several people this year moving from the PX 6.5 to the DG Mid Tour Issue X100, and getting much better ball flight and feel.

I'm really curious about them. I've used the Modus 105s I've had in the last two sets of irons. But when I did the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer for S&Gs over the winter, the DG 105s were the best match (4.9 out of 5). The Modus 105s were 4th at a 4.2.

It feels like the Mid would be right between.

If I was going back to steel, I am 100% sure it would be this line.
What about these do you like? How would the play compared to say s300 AMT white shafts?

On paper these do not seem ideal. But would mind trying them.

Really looking forward to trying these in a couple of weeks. The amt tour white was a good shaft for me and if the new apex don’t beat the new t-series irons I will be back in them but I know I will kick myself for not trying this shaft before ordering. @JB you mentioned earlier that this would be the steel shaft you would play if leaving graphite. I’m really curious as to what you saw with them that current DG shafts don’t have?

These are firmly on my mind…

I ordered these today and going to put the 100s in my 430s I just can't get along with the Alta graphite shafts.

They are supposed to be for modern irons aka jacked lofts with a stiff mid and soft tip for high launch and spin.

I look forward to going back to good old steel.

Back