Review Dynamic Golfers

WoodroweBones

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So during the winter I was looking for something to work on while I wasnt able to golf. I found Dyanmic Golfers ( www.dynamicgolfers.com ) and thought I'd give the trial a shot. As expected, I promptly got busy and forgot about it until the 7 day trial ran out and I got billed.... for an entire year (I guess I clicked annual section before I did my trial). My first reaction was to email them and cancel and get my money back but then I decided to actually try it.

I began with their 7 day on ramp and have since started doing the strength training and daily stretching and mobility. When I first started I actually thought it probably wasnt enough to make a difference and then I went a while without doing the program (xmas, etc.) and I noticed it pretty quickly. I would get stiffness/soreness sometimes that I never got while doing the program. I've been back at it and for the time spent I think its a good product and I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase strength/mobility with some pretty relaxed stretching/exercise.

In general the equipment required is:
- Pole/golf club
- Mat
- Dumbbells (I have 10 and 20 lb sets that work well. 5 might be benificial for some and higher if needed!)
- Mini bands. I havent found a good source on these yet. For some of them I just use the dumbbells. I'll update here if I find some
- Foam roller

I'll update if anything changes but so far its working well and there are a few stretches that I really love doing and would definitely do before a round!

Back