ohthehumanity

Reaction score
Handicap
I am seriously thinking of selling my Hot Metals in favour of the EPON 705s. I hit them yesterday and performance distance and dispersion was a little better. It had a Japanese graphite shaft in it, and I forgot to look which shaft it was, but my left misses weren’t as pronounced, but it was the feel of the club in my hands that felt just right( I can’t find the words to describe the feeling). I can get a 5-PWR set built up for around 350 per club CDN. Obviously it’s a lot of money, but I’m itching for something new and these felt great and so easy to hit. I hit the AF 505 but only in a soft Nippon steel shaft and it felt too whippy. My ball striking is decent and I don’t have a hard time getting the ball airborn, so am I crazy dropping this dough on something like the 705s or should I look ahead and buy the 505s which are a better player’s iron as I do aspire to become single digit one day?

Play what makes you happy. The EPON's are great clubs for sure.

Play what makes you happy. The EPON's are great clubs for sure.
It’s justifying the cost though man. They have them in a limited edition blue finish for a little more money too. it’s a dilemma for sure.

It’s justifying the cost though man. They have them in a limited edition blue finish for a little more money too.
Want vs Need. You would definitely have to keep them for a couple seasons to account for the cost. Being in Vancover BC how long is your golf season?

Want vs Need. You would definitely have to keep them for a couple seasons to account for the cost. Being in Vancover BC how long is your golf season?
Pretty much year round

Back