David7

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone ever hit this club before? It seems to good to be true, like a gimmick. But Eric Corgano promoting it makes me think it may just be very legit.

Is this really some new radical forgiving 3 wood or just hype?

Haha, I find this line hysterical.

"designed with Easy Strike Technology that gives you NO CHOICE but to consistently launch high, straight, approach shots from ANY lie."

Haha, I find this line hysterical.

"designed with Easy Strike Technology that gives you NO CHOICE but to consistently launch high, straight, approach shots from ANY lie."
Fair to say it’s probably a gimmick right? It seems to good to be true which of course means it’s probably not.

Fair to say it’s probably a gimmick right? It seems to good to be true which of course means it’s probably not.
Never hit it, so can't answer that, and they offer virtually no tech information.
If I was a betting man, its a shallow fairway wood, that spins a lot. Standard stainless steel, with a lot of offset.

…”that gives you NO CHOICE but to consistently launch high, straight, approach shots from ANY lie."
Me: “Hold my beer and watch this”

Never heard of it, and even if it's Cogorno "promoting" it, I'm sure there's some $$$ involved there, vs just a standard review of the product.

Probably a good number of easy to launch 4 or 5 woods out there you could get used for half that price from TEE, Cobra, Callaway, etc.

The fact that I can’t even find any independent reviews for this speaks for itself, gotta be a gimmick club. If it was some magic wand everyone would be talking about it.

No idea who Corgano is, but there's no way that's not a gimmick club.

If you can hit a hybrid you can hit one, if you can't this club isn't going to make you all of a sudden a strike-god with one.

I think if it worked as advertised, we would know a little bit more about it.

At 17.5 degrees it’s a strong 5 wood not a 3 wood. I’m betting the materials in that club are worth $50 tops. And on the website, the “Shipping and Returns” section has zero info about returns. A hard pass here.

Back