Flat Setting On Adjustable Clubs?

tdinbr

Water hazards are tough!
Reaction score
Handicap
What does it mean? Who is it for? Is Neutral setting not quite good enough??

Please enlighten me, as I haven't a clue, and I trust this board more than random YouTube videos I could look up and waste time watching.

What does it mean? Who is it for? Is Neutral setting not quite good enough??

Please enlighten me, as I haven't a clue, and I trust this board more than random YouTube videos I could look up and waste time watching.
Lie angle is pretty critical.
upright, neutral or flat and it comes down to fitting. What is your typical miss?

Pull left typically, unless I hang back and then its a push right. Been working hard on getting that weight through the swing.

Pull left typically, unless I hang back and then its a push right. Been working hard on getting that weight through the swing.
Flatter lie angle would give the ball a more right bias ball flight and would possibly help get rid of your pull. It could also possibly accentuate your push right. It's why a fitting and having lie angle be part of it can be so important.

Flatter lie angle would give the ball a more right bias ball flight and would possibly help get rid of your pull. It could also possibly accentuate your push right. It's why a fitting and having lie angle be part of it can be so important.
Thanks!
Looks like I'll be doing some "self fitting" on the range in the next few weeks to figure this out.

Back