Deadsquiggles

Shank Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Handicap
How is the sizing of Footjoy polos compared to Nike? Like does the XL of one fit the same as an XL in the other. I know there’s sizing charts for both but I feel as though that sizing charts don’t tell the whole story. And of course, with the pandemic, I can’t go to the LGS and try them on side by side.

I have always found that FJ fits way big on me. I wear a large polo and have to size down to a medium. Nike is more of an athletic fit while FJ is loose all over.

FJ definitely runs on the larger side. I wear a M in Nike, S in FJ. A FJ M is like a skirt on me.

Oh wow. Didn’t realize FJ ran so big. I’m kinda in between an XL and XXL in Nike so it sounds like an FJ XL would be the ticket.

I have always found that FJ fits way big on me. I wear a large polo and have to size down to a medium. Nike is more of an athletic fit while FJ is loose all over.

I have one FJ shirt and I feel like this is very accurate.

If you’re trim your have to go to FJ’s athletic cut. The regular cut is huge. It fits like polos in the 80’s.

I get any FJ stuff shipped from back home. A much better fit. I suspect it’s the athletic cut mentioned above. I’ll have to look out for it over here.

I fit tight in Nike size 'L', and I fit loose in FJ size 'M'.
I'd say there's a 1.5x size difference

Agree with everything here. Bigger than Nike.

Good to know about FootJoy polos. I don't have any but if I ever get one I'll go a size down.

Well that makes me wonder what size I should get. A Nike XL is tight.

I fit tight in Nike size 'L', and I fit loose in FJ size 'M'.
I'd say there's a 1.5x size difference

This. 🙌 1.5x bigger is probably the number.

yeah that’s what I thought but @ArmyGolf ’s postHas me wondering how a L FJ shirt would fit

never had a Polo with a check mark....but i like the footjoys

Back