FS: Birdie Ball Putting Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it... I keep looking at these and never pull the trigger. I don't know where I'd be able to fit it, but I do know what the shipping cost would be.

Dang it... I keep looking at these and never pull the trigger. I don't know where I'd be able to fit it, but I do know what the shipping cost would be.

Oh yes, shipping to you sure would be extremely cheap! Hand delivery at no charge!

I'd buy you a round @ Genny... 18 holes and another at the 19th...
I don't think I have room in my basement for the mat, but if I can move some things around I'll let you know...

Could something like this be stored rolled up, or would that cause excessive waves when used.

Could something like this be stored rolled up, or would that cause excessive waves when used.

I have stored it rolled up on a few occasions. It lays flat after about 20 minutes every time.

Still for sale. I have a PING Scottsdale Wolverine putter that I can combine with this for $225 shipped.

Just to help you with the sale, anyone who is thinking about this green, they are really good and feel like a real green and are consistent. You can check it out in my signature :D

Do have any idea on shipping to NC? I can see if my parents are coming down anytime soon. Probably get them to pick it up from you.

Do have any idea on shipping to NC? I can see if my parents are coming down anytime soon. Probably get them to pick it up from you.

You're a day late. This is pending trade to MudFlap, but if it doesn't work out for some reason I can get you a quote.

You're a day late. This is pending trade to MudFlap, but if it doesn't work out for some reason I can get you a quote.

Great for MudFlap, Sucks for me. PM me if it falls apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back