FS: Cleveland Classic and Odyssey Metal X #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

JConn

Proud 2013 MC Participant
Reaction score
Handicap
First up is a Cleveland Classic I bought not too long ago. It is a 10.5* 290 with the stiff CKua 43S. It has been hit but is in good condition. The shaft and I just don't get along. Has the stock grip and does come with the headcover.

Looking for $120 shipped.

ugeherat.jpg

ahu7ura2.jpg

y3ehu7u4.jpg

There are two tiny nicks but they don't affect play at all. See pic below.

deraze7y.jpg

Next up is an Odyssey Metal X #7. 35" with a Winn oversize grip and does come with stock headcover. I like this putter, but prefer a blade style. (So I purchased a MX #6 and need to offset the cost a bit). In great condition.

I would like to get $75 shipped.

yda8uru6.jpg

9u5ezutu.jpg

y8abytev.jpg

u7evuhy4.jpg

Has one tiny nick from previous owner but I cannot see it at address personally, so it doesn't affect play.

4u3ybuvu.jpg

A couple of great clubs Jeff! I would have jumped on the putter a few weeks ago, but I just invested in a SeeMore so I need to give that some time. Good luck with the sale!

A couple of great clubs Jeff! I would have jumped on the putter a few weeks ago, but I just invested in a SeeMore so I need to give that some time. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks Stephen. Hoping these move quick as I've got some things I'm pondering that need funding, lol.

Bump for the MX 7. Seems fair priced, but let me know if I'm asking too much.

You mentioned the Classic is pending payment a few days ago. Just making sure it's off the table for others who might be interested in it.

You mentioned the Classic is pending payment a few days ago. Just making sure it's off the table for others who might be interested in it.

It's still pending payment. The buyer is having some issues with Paypal but still intends on purchasing. So as of now the Classic is not available.

Thanks for looking out though Smalls!

Weekend bump for the MX 7. It's a great putter if you like mallets.

I'm trying to scrounge up some cash for the #7 and failing, but I'll keep trying.

Tap before talk.

the Classic gone?

It's still pending payment. An active THPer is having some issues with Paypal unfortunately. I can let you know if it falls through.

no problem, glad to see you are working it out with him, classy move!

Payment issues have been resolved. Classic is officially gone.

Metal X still available. Someone has to want this putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back