FS/FT: Iron Shafts, Putters, Hybrid, Driver, Single Iron

HandyManny

This Is Paradise
Reaction score
Hello THP'ers,

I got some items that I would love to get off my hands as I don't use them anymore. It is quite a variety and I'm willing to let them go for quite cheap. I will ship to anywhere in the US (shipping included) and even internationally as long as you pay the shipping. Please feel free to ask me any questions about any items you might have. Thank you for looking.

1. 4-PW True Temper TX Flighted Stiff flex shafts. They are in excellent condition and have almost brand new Winn PCI grips (standard size) on them. All for $70.00

9uzaqahe.jpg

dududuha.jpg

a8e2aru6.jpg

2. Two putters, 1 Dunlop & 1 Paragon Left handed. The Dunlop is 35" and Paragon is 34". 1 (your choice) for $20.00 or both for $30.00

y3aty6yg.jpg

y3ehu2y3.jpg

3. Dunlop 4 hybrid (24*) left handed with a stock uniflex shaft. Great for a new golfer. It looks somewhat dirty but it's not I assure you. All for $25.00

du2azene.jpg

umy9u4y2.jpg

6ygaqyva.jpg

4. Ping Rapture V2, 7 iron with Regular flex. Left handed. Stock graphite shaft. In decent condition. All for $15.00

eda4u9ad.jpg

tenuqusa.jpg

6apagunu.jpg

hy8ezupy.jpg

5. PowerBilt PCS lcg 10.5 driver. Left handed with a regular flex. Stock shaft. Includes headcover. All for $30.00

nuga3u2a.jpg

u3yjynez.jpg

ybu5uveb.jpg

pavy6azu.jpg

Please let me know if anything interest you. And the only thing I would be willing to trade for is a stand bag that has a good amount of space.
-Manny M.

Last edited:
Bumpin thumpin...

Price drop

Last edited:
Back