FS: Mizuno MP-59 4-PW, Aldila Rogue I/O, Fujikara, Srixon, Nippon

RC11

Reaction score
Hello All,

Up for sale, I have:

1. Mizuno MP-59, 4-PW, KBS Tour Stiff 120, Lamkin UTX, Standard L/L/L, WAS: $320 shipped, NOW: $299 shipped! This is a steal.

wiAUWwPl.jpg

The irons are in good condition overall, 7.0/10. They have about 20 rounds through them and a few practice sessions. They don't have any wear beyond typical face wear and mild bag chatter. They've been kept in an Ogio Silencer bag, so the bag chatter is minimal.

Ws6zBaol.jpg

4, 5 and 6 irons. I tried to take the best pictures I could to show condition, but it's not easy to take pictures of chrome.

pYrpbSAl.jpg

4, 5 and 6 iron faces.

a6sLExSl.jpg

7, 8, 9 and PW

xvccTJdl.jpg

7, 8, 9 and PW faces. The 7 iron has a nick towards the bottom of the face.

rDdcRgOl.jpg

Here is a close-up of the nick right at the bottom of the 7 iron face. It does not affect playability.

UWltPksl.jpg

4-9 have blue Lamkin UTX Midsize grips on them with plenty of life left. Only 7-8 rounds old. The PW has a red Midsize UTX grip on it. I can swap on a blue one if you'd like.

PomFvtPl.jpg

KBS Tour Stiff 120 Shafts

2. 5-PW, AW Nippon NS Pro 980GH DST Stiff shafts with Microperf BestGrips - WAS: $130 shipped, NOW: $115 shipped.

mpRNIOJl.jpg

These are the 980's, which are a slightly heavier version (~30g) than the 950's. All tips were professionally prepped. All shafts are standard length. BestGrips are in excellent condition (3 rounds on them).

6kls4wWl.jpg

Condition of a typical grip in the set

npnJiYFl.jpg

Closeup of professionally prepped tip.

3. Aldila Rogue I/O 60 Stiff, Callaway Tip, Lamkin UTx - $SOLD

4. Fujikara Motore Speeder 665 X-Stiff, Callaway Tip, GP CP2 Jumbo - $OPEN TO TRADES

hjs0MjSl.jpg

Like-new condition, plays to 45" in the Callaway GBB. Note: this is my picture, not a stock picture. I happened to have it with me when I was in the studio the other day and snapped a shot there.

5. Srixon U45 20*, Nippon NS Pro 980GH DST Stiff, BestGrips Microperf - WAS: $120 shipped, NOW: $110 shipped.

GFTVCvIl.jpg

Great condition, 8.5/10

8rJ7uUXl.jpg

Face pic

78m87Xwl.jpg

Clubhead

I have done some research on both the BST and eBay and I believe my prices to be fair, given the product and condition.

I WILL:
  • Take pictures of anything you'd like to see in further detail
  • Communicate clearly and quickly
  • Ship quickly once payment is received

I WILL NOT:
  • Take payment in any form other than Paypal
  • Do business with Dallas Cowboys fans

I am not open any trades at the moment. Unless they're very lucrative :clap:

Last edited:
Aldila Rogue I/O is gone

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bump, prices dropped for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

RTX 2.0 is gone

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

what trades you looking for with the speeder 665?

Back