FS: Srixon z545/u45 Combo Set - 9 Clubs - 3-PW, AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC11

Reaction score
Good ole ho'ing at its best:

I just purchased this set on eBay this weekend, but I may be going in a different direction now. I won the auction for $old + shipping. I'm willing to let this go for $SOLD, which I think is fair.

Set is made up of u45 20*, u45 23*, 5-PW + AW, shafted with Nippon N.S. Pro 980GH in a stiff flex. I emailed Srixon and they informed me that the 980GH is a special order shaft for irons. They are heavier and have a slightly stiffer profile than the more standard N.S. Pro 950. The approach wedge is a special order from Japan. They have new brown microperf leather BestGrips on them. The lofts have been tweaked as follows:

19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 40, 45 & 50

Basically, the u45's have been bent 1* strong and 5-PW, AW have been bent 1* weak. The lie has been bent 1* upright.

I haven't received the irons yet, but the condition of the irons look pretty great. According to the seller, they've been played for 10 rounds and are free of dings. Just the normal bag chatter.

Here are the pics from the eBay auction. Good chance that the seller is a THP'er. Feel free to chime in if you are!

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Pending

Gone, lock it up!

Status