FS: Taylormade MC IRONS 5-PW KBS TOUR +1" SST PURE NDMC Golf Pride Midsize grips RH

Status
Not open for further replies.

jschlesi

Reaction score
Handicap
FS: Taylormade MC IRONS 5-PW KBS TOUR +1" SST PURE NDMC Golf Pride Midsize grips RH

I have a custom set of Forged Iron RH Taylormade Muscle Cavity Irons. These have KBS Tour STIFF shafts that have been pured by SST. The SST sticker is still on the shaft. The KBS sticker was removed by SST when they were pured and aligned. The shafts are 1" over stock but the heads are STD lie. I got these last fall and they have only seen grass ( no matts or range balls). There are few dings on the sole (they are forged it happens). These have midsize Red/Black Golf Pride Grips.
If you are looking for some great clubs at a fabulous price then drop me a line. I want $350 for the set plus shipping. There is a lot of upgrades on this and the first person to make the deal gets the clubs. They will be professionally boxed and ready to go. If they sell today I will throw in a used Taylormade Rescue 16 degree 65 Stiff OR Titleist 909h 21 degree 80 HY Stiff. YOUR CHOICE.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If they do not sell today I may put them on ebay--
I am a club ho and I have more toys coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put images in post.

Thanks Smalls

Wow I figured I would be fighting back offers. I think the price is right. Are they too specialized?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Wow I figured I would be fighting back offers. I think the price is right. Are they too specialized?

It's not a bad price, I just think that generally there are more sellers than buyers around here and unless the prices are amazing it might take some time to sell things

No problem. I guess they are hitting ebay. Anyone interested feel free to bid.

Gone. $390 on fleabay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back