Golf Ball Identification Thread

604Golf

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I collect Callaway Truvis golf balls. In this world there are a few of them that have never been ID'd for going on several years.
This community seems like the right place to reach out to in order to help identify some of these mystery golf balls.
Also if you have any Truvis that need identifying I can be of help!

This is the one I'm most curious about. See picture!

There have been many guesses on this one but none match the face. Remains a mystery Truvis

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Jeez this is an interesting one. I'm guessing reverse image searching brings up nothing?

Jeez this is an interesting one. I'm guessing reverse image searching brings up nothing?
Nope; me and the other Truvis nerds tried it all. Nothing comes up!

My first thought was David Leadbetter because of the Callaway connection and hat, but the glasses probably eliminate that idea.

Maybe @JasonFinleyCG would be willing to shed some light on this if he happens to know?

Easy -- That's Bagger Vance

My first thought was David Leadbetter because of the Callaway connection and hat, but the glasses probably eliminate that idea.

Maybe @JasonFinleyCG would be willing to shed some light on this if he happens to know?
I mean if only we had access to the wonderful mind of the Callaway Grandaddy captain haha.
I just shot him a text and I am sure he can fill me in.

I mean if only we had access to the wonderful mind of the Callaway Grandaddy captain haha.
Checking with Chicopee. Should have an answer soon.

Checking with Chicopee. Should have an answer soon.
If you guys could get this it would solve a few year long mystery with the truvis collectors people

If you guys could get this it would solve a few year long mystery with the truvis collectors people
Well you got the guy that would know looking into it for you so give it a bit of time and I'm sure you'll get the answer.

I am still saying it is Bagger Vance...

j3zsnjppit4nwnsgugwg.jpg
bagger-vance-6978917-normal.jpgOIP (85).jpg

Oooooo that looks close!
I wish i could see if he has those identifiable eyebrow features!

Thanks! Emailing him was my next move. haha :)

Another Mystery Ball

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 5
  • BALL2.jpg
    BALL2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
One I discovered yesterday which is unknown in the Truvis world. I feel like this one should be identifiable by someone. Anyone?

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 8
  • BALL2.jpg
    BALL2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Back