merlebo02

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody ever use this fitness app? did you buy the swing trainer? looking for experiences and reviews..

I’m not a subscriber, but reviews abound on the interweb. Also take a look at TRX and the Rip Trainer. Lots of similarity, also lots of YouTube videos to get you going. I use the Rip Trainer a lot in my workouts.

I asked and there is a thread on it somewhere.
It is the monthly fee that turned me off.

I asked and there is a thread on it somewhere.
It is the monthly fee that turned me off.
I don’t do any online guided training programs. How does GolfForever’s monthly fee compare with whatever else is out there?

I have used it before. Overall it is a solid program. I didn't buy the trainer I think it was released just after I dropped my membership. My only issue is that I found the pace of the workouts a bit slow. I am doing Fit for Golf right now which I think is better if you have more experience in the gym. If you don't have a big workout background Golf Forever is excellent.

I bought the trainer but have not used the paid app yet, there are a bunch of good exercises that I find on YouTube from GOLFFOREVER. So far I like the app, it incorporates a lot of stretching and balance and rotation type exercises. Ive done about 8 full sessions 0r 200 exercises on the stack system and I have used supersede for a couple seasons as well, currently I lift weights and run and do plyometrics as well as Golfforever and a rypstick session. I have not gained any additional speed but I am able to hit my old speeds effortlessly.

* Crazy part is that using the stack system I did increase my "air" swing speeds by over 12mph but none of this translated to ball speed, it was not usable ! Neither has heavy lifting, I would estimate that through lifting im about 50% stronger in my main lifts of bench squat and deadlift. My buddy is stuck in the 152-158 ball speed.

if u are on the fence, just buy the handle grip and the elastic band and look for the workouts online ! Ive used Stack System, Rypstick, SuperSpeed, MISG, Ultimate stretch and probably a dozen other systems and this by far is the best for me. It won't be the best for everybody but if your swing deficiency is rotational strength and lack of flexibility, this is the system for u !

Back