Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Soft Feedback

Evolvingwildes

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+0.8
I did a quick search and didn't find anything specifically about these grips, so wanted to provide some feedback for anybody looking for some info on these.

I ordered a new set of irons recently with these grips (midsize) and really like how they feel. Completely different feel compared to standard Tour Velvet (IMO). The standard doesn't have anywhere near as much grip or "cushiness" as these do. The regular Tour Velvet 360 are right in the middle - softer than the standard TV, but not as soft as the "Soft" versions (duh).

I have only hit these once, but really enjoy the grippiness and shock absorption, while also being easier on your hands (versus cords). However, I don't know if I'd like the amount of give/play these have on the faster clubs like driver. For those I will likely stick with the regular Tour Velvet 360. As for the classic Tour Velvet - I doubt I will ever use them again as long as Golf Pride makes the 360 or 360 soft.

20221219_153246.jpg20221219_153412.jpg

One other thing I just noticed, the grip cap is flat for the 360 Soft (Grey cap in first photo) versus rounded for the other two versions. Not sure why that is, but just thought it was interesting.

Back