Happy Thanksgiving Day to all Canadian THPers

2Bad4u

KABOOM BABY!
Reaction score
Just a quick Thanksgiving shout out to all fellow Canadian THPers. Enjoy your turkeys today if you haven't already done so on the weekend.

Cheers!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! Wish I was off today too, it's a nice day!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! Wish I was off today too, it's a nice day!!

Thanks. The weather here in eastern Canada is rain with strong winds. I can't play today, but I can still fondle my clubs. :D

Thanks. The weather here in eastern Canada is rain with strong winds. I can't play today, but I can still fondle my clubs. :D
That sounded weird hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We had the turkey + ham feast last night and I'm still feeling it lol. Got to see the family for the first time in what feels like forever. Fantasy hockey draft last night, golf Saturday and hopefully some golf today.

Rock solid weekend!

We had the traditional turkey dinner yesterday with some family members. After the meal I retreated to the home theatre room to watch the Jays sweep the Texas Rangers.:beat-up:

2012-10-08.jpg

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

"Stupid American" question time...

Does the Canadian Thanksgiving have the same basic origin / meaning as its US counterpart? (Pilgrims making good with Indians, etc).

Why is it celebrated on a different day?

Happy Turkey day to our hockey loving friends to the north !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the Canadian Thanksgiving have the same basic origin / meaning as its US counterpart? (Pilgrims making good with Indians, etc).

I could be wrong but I think our Thanksgiving has a religious background/origin. Second Monday of October is set aside to celebrate the harvest and give thanks to God for the many blessings.

It was always agriculture based and never had a set day someone in the government threw in the give God thanks part. A long time ago a set date was given to the holiday. It has nothing to do with pilgrims and Indians even though they talk a lot it when teaching elementary kids.

Two rounds of golf canceled and driving in the snow today. Went to my folks on Saturday for thanksgiving dinner. Posted this in another thread but here you go.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Happy thanksgiving to my Canadian neighbors.

No Turkey for us, but a big Ham dinner with the family on Saturday, and a much needed couple days of relaxing before getting back to work and prepping for the Christmas insanity.

On the plus side, Thanksgiving usually falls around my birthday, so it almost always comes with gifts. This year was an awesome Android TV box that I have been tinkering away with.

Happy thanksgiving my Canuck friends.

Back